A little feedback

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions A little feedback

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Windscion 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Avalisc

I’ve finish the second expansion by these days. Ye, took a little of time.

By now, I’v play about 400 hours of Age Of Wonders III.

The game is very fun. I love it. Congratulations for the job.

Waiting for the new expansions or an Age of Wonders IV. Hehe

The class system is very fun. I just missed some pikeman, archer and irregular tier III units for the main races (and for the classes). For example, I would prefer a Irregular Dark Stalker than a monster… But, it’s a minor question.

The dwellings are fun and and like it a loot.

The race governance system makes the game more interessant. And enjoy most of the upgrades.

Yigg

For many games I have to ignore pikeman units because they frequently show up at the back of the combat formation, and since they have the slowest movement they barely make an impact on a fight, unless it lasts several rounds.
    If there was a way to arrange combatants before the battle begins I would move them to the front, thus making them more useful.

Lennart Sas
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words, our goal is to make games people can play for 100s of hours.

Motasa

Thanks for the kind words, our goal is to make games people can play for 100s of hours.

…and thousands for some. 😀 On my GOG version I’ve at least 2000+ hours and on my steam version I’m nearing 700 hours…

Windscion

1634 hours .. not quite up to Fallout 4 (2069), but definitely respectable.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.