Account activation email not being sent…

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support Account activation email not being sent…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Junglist723 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Junglist723

I bought the game and all expansions through Steam, but I can’t activate the game. I tried 2 different email addresses (and yes, checked spam folders for both), no luck.

Judging by the forum posts over the last few years, this appears to be an ongoing problem. Someone needs to be fired over this.

Note: I also tried the “register key / DLC / account settings” button (as suggested in another post), but immediately get a popup saying the account needs to be activated first, so that’s not going to work.

People whouldn’t pay $50 (or more) and immediately run into problems like this. Especially when the game has been around for years and you’ve had plenty of time to iron out these kind of bugs.

I’m giving it an hour, then I’m asking steam for my money back.

Junglist723

Nevermind, apparently it just takes a long time to get the email (even when using gmail)…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.