Age of Wonders: Planetfall – Dev Diary #1: Welcome and Premise

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Age of Wonders: Planetfall – Dev Diary #1: Welcome and Premise

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Gloweye 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Lennart Sas
    Keymaster

Hi all, its been a long time coming; the First Age of Wonders Planetfall dev journal:

You can read -and discuss it at the Paradox forums:

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/age-of-wonders-planetfall-%E2%80%93-dev-diary-1-welcome-and-premise.1105593/#post-24369722

Note that these Triumph.net forums will be closed for new posts later this year due to maintenance overheads. We’ll do our best efforts to preserve all the useful information (~200k posts, wow!) on these forums for future generations. Thanks all for participating here and looking forward to seeing you at the Paradox forums!

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  Lennart Sas.

RomeoReject

If that maintenance means I no longer have to sign in every time, I’m all for it.

Almost first!

Gloweye

Will we also be getting Paradox Forums devoted to the older games ? Or will it be fan/steam forums only for them ?

Leon Feargus

If that maintenance means I no longer have to sign in every time, I’m all for it.

What Lennart is saying here is that they will be shutting down these forums permanently later this year. It´s because they could use the manpower wasted on fighting spambots for actual game-design.

Everyone is moving to the Paradox forums.

RomeoReject

Oh I get that, but I’m just saying that (currently) these forums are where I go to discuss Age of Wonders, and these forums are rather frustrating to use. If the new forums work better, I’m 100% on board.

Gloweye
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.