Alpha tests launched, custom campaign announced for the Shadow Realm Expansion

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Alpha tests launched, custom campaign announced for the Shadow Realm Expansion

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hiliadan 2 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hiliadan

Some months have passed since the last news from the Shadow Realm Community Expansion but the team of volunteers designing it has not been idle! The Community Expansion reached a new stage at the beginning of November 2017 with the launch of the alpha phase of tests. Single players will also be pleased to learn that a custom campaign (it will be the first complete custom campaign for AoW3 when it is released!) has been added to the content of the expansion!

[…]

Read the full article on the-Battlefield.com/aow3, the community website for AoW3: https://www.the-battlefield.com/aow3/index.php?page=commnews&eingabenewsid=72

Check out the Wiki for a lot of very good data about AoW3!
    What you really need to improve your AoW3 experience: the balance mod and its presentation video
    Last but not least, check out the Battlefield.com/AoW3 the community website for AoW3

Hiliadan

Some news from the alpha test PBEM game! We’re on turn 3 and I met my first independent Shadow Elf Outpost (for the first two turns, please check the article).

PS: please note I’m playing on Low settings for graphics so forgive the poor visuals. My laptop can’t handle better graphics.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Hiliadan.

What you really need to improve your AoW3 experience: the balance mod and its presentation video
    Last but not least, check out the Battlefield.com/AoW3 the community website for AoW3

SikBok
    Keymaster

Looking good despite the graphics settings!

Good luck wrapping up the mod.

Yigg

I’m really looking forward to playing this!

Hiliadan

From yesterday:

Turn 4
    Just got a Quest from my closest Shadow Elf Outpost! And that’s where we see we’re still in alpha: the reward is a High Elf and not a Shadow Elf unit. ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ll still do the Quest, let’s not be too picky! ๐Ÿ˜€

SikBok
    Keymaster

Lol, that sounds so familiar.
    Loose focus for a moment and you miss some changes you had to make after copying over an entry : )>

Hiliadan

Day 5
    I was too reckless with my Exterminator, trusting too much in his Life Steal and lost it on a 2nd Gold Mine battle this turn… I’ll have to be more cautious in future fights! Hopefully one of my Touched will evolve into another Exterminator.
    I found a Cave Entrance, I’ll send a Crow to the surface to try to locate a Shadow Gate to reach the Shadow Realm. I should probably send an expeditionary force there to settle my true lands!

Unlike my Dwarf hero who is Vulnerable to Shadow Sickness, my Shadow Elves have Shadow Walker.

Day 6
    Finished researching Scoundrels! They have Shadow Realm Concealment, I love that! The only issue is… that I started UG!! ๐Ÿ˜€ And I still haven’t found a Shadow Gate to my Realm!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.