Black Screen Issues

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support Multiplayer Issues Black Screen Issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kishin128 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kishin128

In Mulitplayer Mode ,When i Launch a new game or Load a previous game the same issue happen.

When i Create a new game i can configure the map settings and the gameplay. Once the other players are all ready and i a Start the game i’ve got a black screen at the moment i normally choose my Leader but I still hear the music in backgrounds.

When i load a saveGame ,still in Mulitiplayer, once all player join the session and then i start the game all goes to black again and i still only hear the music in background

Arnout
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear you’re having problems running the game.

What kind of system are you using? if on Windows could you post a DxDiag log?

In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results. In the tool, select Save All Information for an easily shared format.

And the latest log of the launcher and game. Logs can be found here: C:\Users\you\Documents\My Games\AoW3\Logs

Please play the game in debug mode for this (can be set in the Age of Wonders III Launcher)

kishin128

The information asked are as attachment.

While i attempt to reproduce the issue in mode debug all went perfectly well just like before. I could choose my leader normaly as the loading of a savegame.

kishin128

shame , the zip file could not be send it seems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.