Bug report

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support Bug report

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hiliadan 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

SanTiL

I dont know. There are no vision from vassal. I just bought him as usual. There are possible, that my enemy bought them few turns ago and died. I dont sure how it works. Maybe he does not. They was friendly(with peace).

It is a PBEM 2v2 battle

SanTiL

Not a loyal vassal

https://c.radikal.ru/c20/1801/27/6dce807a8e1b.png

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  SanTiL.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  SanTiL.

Hiliadan

@devs: I’m trying to get more info from SanTiL (who initially sent the issue to me as he thought it was linked to the balance mod, but it isn’t) to understand what he’s trying to say. 😀
    It looks like it’s linked to that bug: http://aow.triumph.net/forums/topic/vassal-is-covered-by-fog-of-war-if-it-was-previously-vassaled-by-a-deceased-ally/

SanTiL

Maybe. But I found the dwelling and I make him vassal.

The dwelling had open borders with the player, whom surrender.

Dwelling keep peace with me. So, It should mean, that surrender’s player did not bought them.

Hiliadan

So what happened:

1/ SanTiL had Peace with the Dragon Dwelling
    2/ SanTiL bought them as Vassal
    3/ SanTiL gets the income but cannot see inside the Dragon Dwelling’s domain

I’m checking if his opponent had Peace or Vassal with the Dragon before he got eliminated.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Hiliadan.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.