Classic+ Mode for Multiplayer Team Games

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Classic+ Mode for Multiplayer Team Games

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Hieronymous 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

D00m

As it is now I can’t really imagine anyone playing a team game with classic turns, it’d take too much time. It really seems like classic turns are used almost exclusively for 1v1s. When you think of it 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 are really Team A v Team B, so kind of like a 1v1. What if we had an option for all members of team A to move simultaneously and then all members of team B move simultaneously? The turns between the teams would be classic, but it would take only as much time as playing a 1v1 with classic turns. What do you guys think, would you want to be able to play with such settings?

Mezmorki

Makes a lot of sense. +1

Garresh

Very good idea. +1

D00m

So far, only voices of support. Could we get more of them? Seems that the idea is non-controversial.

JPoll

+1 support voice 😉
    It´s an excellent idea, I think.

Frashman

+1. Brilliant.

D00m

Ok, thanks for all the voices. I’ll make a suggestion in the main thread.

Ravel1984

Great idea – my friend and I do a lot of coop vs. ai games and this would be incredibly handy. There have been a lot of times when i’ve been doing city management (out of habit I do that first), and I’ll get attacked by some roaming independent in a situation where I would have moved the guy away or reinforced his position if I were quick enough.

tuster

great idea! +1

Hieronymous

Great idea.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.