Guides And Wiki's On The Web

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Guides And Wiki's On The Web

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  kathdy 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Narvek
    Keymaster

Hi all,

There are some nice places around the web where you can find all kinds of information about Age of Wonders 3. Here are some of them:

* Guide to AoW3 and a walkthrough of the Commonwealth and Elven Court campaigns

* Age of Wonders Wiki

* The Table of Wonders

* AoW3 Stats Sheet

* AoW3 Strategy Central

* AoW3 Structures and Rewards

If you know of other good resources from around the web (for example in other languages too) let me know and I’ll edit this post!

Dr_K

The Table of Wonders

Lots of info nicely put into a spreadsheet. Also likely not up to date.

Narvek
    Keymaster

Thanks, added 🙂

Epaminondas

Awesome; but these should’ve been stickied far earlier! 😉

Mezmorki

Yes, I will update the tables of wonder when I have some downtime, which might take a few weeks. But it’ll get there! If anyone wants write access to help with updating the table let me know, I’d appreciate the help!

Dr_K

Narvek
    Keymaster

Added 🙂

Magus77

Hello,

just found this – could we make this thread sticky somehow?

Magus

Narvek
    Keymaster

It is sticky already.. right? o_O

Ayenara

Narvek
    Keymaster

Already there 🙂 ^^

Ayenara

Ah yeah, “Strategy Central”. I just looked at the names and not the links, my bad.

Gloweye

I’ve been taking a look, and the top-most link (Guide to AoW3 and a walkthrough of the Commonwealth and Elven Court campaigns) is pretty outdated – it hasn’t been updated for patch 1.2 at the very least. Also, some information in there has never been true – Sorcerer’s Conflux being required to build Phantasm Warriors, for example.

smeagolheart

Any of these updated to golden realsm?

Gloweye

Wikia is updated for Golden Realms, and the Tables of Wonder are, but the latter does not mark which units require Golden Realms.

Yelok

Can I make some tests in the wiki?

I won´t link the tests to the main page or to the official wiki.

Dr_K

Can I make some tests in the wiki?

I won´t link the tests to the main page or to the official wiki.

I think so. Not sure what you are trying to test, but depending on what you are trying to make, the Wikia’s design choices might make it slightly more difficult.

If you are trying to just test some smaller stuff, take a look at the Sandbox page. Just add a new section at the bottom and you can edit it from there. If you want to keep the pages a bit more permanently, I would use the following suggestion.

If you are trying to test some larger pages or want multiple pages to play around with, I suggest making an account and then you can make pages like this page which is still editable by everyone, but it doesn’t put it into the same namespace as the normal pages. Note that you can make any page in the User namespace for your account, by creating a new page with the name “User:ACCOUNTNAME/PAGENAME”. They can be found when searching for your account name, see Gloweye.

Yelok

@dr_k

Thanks bud.

JIntegrity

None of these links are up-to-date, save the wiki.

Tibbles

JIntegrity

http://steamcommunity.com/app/226840/discussions/0/613956964583589033/

This list is better

This is what should be stickied.

kathdy

so good ufabet :DY

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.