King of the Hill scenario would be amazing!

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Modding and Map Making King of the Hill scenario would be amazing!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sinisterphish 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

For the previous iterations of the game I tried to create a “King of the Hill” style map where one or two PCs could defend the centre of the map against NPCs coming in from the outside of the map. The land in the centre is attached to each orbiting land by a land bridge, essentially forcing NPCs to attack the centre, which is defended by the PCs. It worked pretty well, and was a very fun map for AoW 2. I lack the skill and the time to create one for AoW 3, but thought I would put the idea here, in case anyone had the inclination, or the knowledge if such a map already exists?

Thanks!!

Refineus

It is not too difficult.

Wall of an island in the middle with eighter water or impassalble mountains.

Then control the enviroment by turning if shipbuilding skill and ad a.i blockers fof the enemies.

To improve a map like this you will need some kind of scripts to force a.i attacks. Make enemies have a “home territory” and spawn units for them every turn.

Thanks for the reply!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.