Launcher options greyed out

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support Installation and Registration Issues Launcher options greyed out

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Narvek 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Dano13

Hi there,

Awesome game! However with the latest patch as of April 29, 2014 all the profile options on the launcher are greyed out. See, I haven’t gotten around to linking it to a Triumph account – but when I decided to do it today, the password was already filled with something (remember I didn’t have an account), and remember password is checked as is use guest account. I can’t turn any of this off, and clicking on the Create Triumph Account does nothing.

How do I link to a Triumph account?

CJORUUS

Hi,

Just the same happened to me, I starting to play in guest mode and now I decided to créate a Triumph account but launcher options to link are in grey and I cannot select off the guest mode box.

Pls. help how to link the game to my Triumph account!!!!

Thanks.

Dano13

I am firmly of the belief that this has something to do with the latest (and most awesomest) patch, as there was never an issue before.

Oh – in case I didn’t mention it, my version is a Steam version, and I have completely rebooted my computer and still no change.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Sounds like it might be a corrupt game profile. You could try the following to see if this is the case:

1) As a pre-caution Log-out of steam (not just restart. realy logout: Steam -> Change User)
    2) Exit steam
    3) Delete your game profile:

C:\Users\\Documents\My Games\AoW3
    directory

Backup any save games first. Saves can be found here
    C:\Users\\Documents\My Games\AoW3\Profiles\\SAVES

4) Login into steam again, and try fill in your user account and launch the game

Dano13

Hi there,

Thanks for the response.

What do you mean when you say Delete your game profile – do you mean just delete the C:\Users\Documents\My Games\AoW3 directory? Just want to be sure before I start wiping out game info.

Dan

Arnout
    Keymaster

Yes just delete that directory (back up any save games first!)

Antisane

Thanks for this, just found your solution with Google search, and your troubleshoot worked 🙂 . I had the same problem, with the pw being filled.

voldark

Thanks Arnout

Pinkie Pyro

Just did this, didn’t do anything, I still can’t link to steam, and thus play online.

OdysseasK

This just fails for me.

I logged off and closed Steam, delete the AoW3 folder in my documents, logged in again everywhere, and the options are stilled greyed out. Very frustrating.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply OdysseasK. Did you already succeed linking it? According to our database you did!

LaZerSchik

Доброго времени суток
    Помогите с регистрацией игры!
    Приобрел игру в Steam, при запуске игры просит привязать аккаунт. Ввожу данные, но игра говорит, что не зарегистрировано ни одного продукта..

Narvek
    Keymaster

Здравствуйте!

Гугл переводчик:

Вы можете попробовать следующее:
    Выход пара полностью.
    Затем перезагрузите пар.
    Затем повторите попытку.

Если он не работает, пожалуйста, объясните проблему снова.

Удачи

LaZerSchik

Спасибо!
    Удалось решить проблему. Виноват сам – ошибся при регистрации. Не создал новую учетную запись в Triumph, а изменил существующую..

Narvek
    Keymaster

Хорошо! Весело играть 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.