PBEM & Single Player Balance Mod v1.24 released: bug fixes & Dwelling units

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions PBEM & Single Player Balance Mod v1.24 released: bug fixes & Dwelling units

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ddnation22 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hiliadan

Ranked #2 in the poll of the best AoW3 mods at the end of 2017, the balance mod keeps fixing small and big bugs of the game and improving balance! The main branch of the mod is updated with v1.24 three months after the release of the previous update. v1.24 completes the work on making rarely produced units more useful, fixes 6 bugs (and corrects 1 description) of the official version and introduce a few small balance tweaks (including 2 for Necromancers).

[…]

Read more, including the changelog on the full article on the-Battlefield.com/aow3, the community website for AoW3: https://www.the-battlefield.com/aow3/index.php?page=commnews&eingabenewsid=78

The AoW3 Wiki, including a video library!
    Improve AoW3 with the balance mod (presentation video)
    The Battlefield.com/AoW3 the community website for AoW3

ddnation22

Looking good! I’m not surprised that interest fell off in trying to actually do anything official with the Emperor AI. Seems like a challenge best handled by another mod/group of mods.

Hiliadan

I’m not surprised that interest fell off in trying to actually do anything official with the Emperor AI.

Not sure what you mean but we still plan to tackle the AI in the balance mod.

If you’re still interested to help do the tests required to establish a baseline, please add me on Steam or contact me on the BF, as I suggested several weeks ago. Without a tester, we won’t go far.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Hiliadan.

The AoW3 Wiki, including a video library!
    Improve AoW3 with the balance mod (presentation video)
    The Battlefield.com/AoW3 the community website for AoW3

ddnation22

Ohhhhh I c ic, thing is I have GoG version and I didn’t really use steam all that much. I will add you, and maybe I will get a copy of AOW on steam for a clean install without all my mods installed. Not sure about all that, Gog version vs. steam version but all I have is gog version right now

ddnation22

MB you can elaborate more on steam about the type of ai testing you need b/c I just did a test game vs. some AI to work on my mod.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.