Release that Witch

Home Forums Off Topic/General Discussion Release that Witch

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Juathul 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kubera

Cheng Yan traveled through time only to end up in Europe of the medieval period, becoming Roland, a Royal Prince. But this world doesn’t seem to be the same as his former world. Witches are real and they really can use magic?

Follow Roland’s battle for the throne against his siblings. Will he be able to win, even though the king already declared him to be a hopeless case and with the worst starting situation? With his experiences of modern technologies and the help of the witches who are known as devils’ servants and hunted by the the Holy Church he might have a fighting chance.

Now, let his journey begin.

p.s. Dreadnought + winter is coming = masterpiece. Interesting monsters. The development of the characters. The hero does not Mary Sue.

http://volaretranslations.com/release-that-witch/

Release that Witch

Juathul

wow! that may be great! I also write novels sometimes, however it’s just my hobby. I work a freelance copywriter and also I assist students in the part of educational project essay help online. however, this is interesting for me, but I hope in the future my novels could make some money. will see

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Juathul.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.