Research Confusion (getting weird techs that don't match my specilization)

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Research Confusion (getting weird techs that don't match my specilization)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  coffeekitty 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

coffeekitty

so this has happened more than once, but not consistently enough for me to understand it.

Whenever i finish all research possible there seems to be sometimes ill get research options that i can’t possibly have specilizations for, in my first playthrough a earth x2 creation x1 i was getting “explorer” research after everything, and in my second playthrough (earth x2, KOP x1) i got nothing when i researched everything.

and now in this playthrough, i’m Water x1 and creation x1 epander, i’m getting master air, adept air and adept earth options, what the hell is going on??

so this is me:

View post on imgur.com

(top right)

and my current tech options

View post on imgur.com

Dafuq? any help really appreciated, i want to be able to consistently research specific things if this is the case lol

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  coffeekitty.

Bob5

If you are the first player in the game to finish the research, you receive two other specializations to research at random, it’s the All Knowing Empire Quest. In your case you received the Air Master and Earth Adept specializations once you finished your standard research.

coffeekitty

OOOOOoooh Thank you! that makes sense, appreciate it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.