Resources / Guides for making a specialization

Home Forums Modding and Map Making Resources / Guides for making a specialization

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Artfactial 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ddnation22

I’m interested in making my own specialization, specifically for the AI player. Where can I find some good resources on how to do this? I basically want to make a more “fine tuned” spec that rolls some of the better spells/skills all into one, so I can give the AI an advantage that isn’t just a pure boost to economy (I have a mod that does that already)

Thanks in advance for your insightful replies 🙂

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by  ddnation22.

vfxrob

[Modding Tutorial] Create a new custom Class

Works the same way, just skip the stuff about outfits, good luck.

ddnation22

Cool, thanks! Seems a bit easier than I’d expected, actually. For my purposes, at least. I’m trying to create alignment based “super specs”. So, for instance, all the “best” Grey Guard stuff (the stuff I’ve seen the AI actually use), some of the better spells from various schools of magic, and for instance some of the empire upgrades from Expander. My main goal is to give the AI a boost through their most concrete advantage, the boost to research. I’ll post updates if anyone is interested, thanks again!

ddnation22

This guide is incredibly detailed… these forums might be a ghost town, but they’re haunted by the ghosts of legends 😛

Artfactial

Awesome, might use this as well, thanks for digging it up.:)
    Indeed; a few stragglers wander these streets but the monuments left by some are still here.;)
    As well as some of their builders of course, wouldn’t want to call them ghosts while they’re still around.(A)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.