Shadow Realm – alpha tests

Home Forums Modding and Map Making Shadow Realm – alpha tests

This topic contains 41 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Refineus 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Hiliadan

1 more critical bug (but not sure we can fix it…):
    – if you created a custom Shadow Elf hero with the mods activated and you try to go to the “Custom” tab during Leader selection without the mods activated, it crashes AoW3 (was tested for a live MP game but I guess that applies to any game)

The AoW3 Wiki, including a video library!
    Improve AoW3 with the balance mod (presentation video)
    The Battlefield.com/AoW3 the community website for AoW3

Gloweye

– if you created a custom Shadow Elf hero with the mods activated and you try to go to the “Custom” tab during Leader selection without the mods activated, it crashes AoW3 (was tested for a live MP game but I guess that applies to any game)

Creating a random map without pressing “default settings” first will also crash the game after uninstalling the RMG mod.

I don’t think there’s anything we can do about that.

Hiliadan

Small thing to check (I think there is no bug but would be good to be sure about it):
    – Weavers do not use Invoke Darkness on auto? (maybe because the damage output is too low so it might be normal) – to investigate

Hiliadan

– Weavers do not use Invoke Darkness on auto? (maybe because the damage output is too low so it might be normal) – to investigate

I confirm they do use Invoke Darkness on auto, everything is fine. I updated the full list: http://aow.triumph.net/forums/topic/shadow-realm-alpha-tests/#post-258272

Refineus

– Draconians seems vulnerable to shadow sickness. At least they have this trait on them.
    – Gemstone mine is named “Chrystal mine” in the editor. Maybe not just in the editor.

Hiliadan

– (living) Archon Dwellings spawn outside the Shadow Realm (surface)

I update that: they also spawn UG.

Marcus also reported elsewhere that he saw a Merfolk Dwelling on land on the Shadow Realm layer, guarded by landlocked units.

Refineus

– A crash occurred on my turn 14 when some bandits captured my throne city. I was not able to reproduce it when I tried my turn again.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Refineus.

Hiliadan

That’s weird! You’re not playing with debug mode, right?
    You’re Shadow Elf on the Shadow Realm? When you reloaded the Scoundrels took the throne again but it worked?

Refineus

That’s weird! You’re not playing with debug mode, right?
    You’re Shadow Elf on the Shadow Realm? When you reloaded the Scoundrels took the throne again but it worked?

I’m a Shadow Elf, Archdruid on the surface level. Yeah, they indeed took the throne once more and it did not occur again. Did not play in debug mode.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Refineus.

Hiliadan

Fixed by Bob today (thanks a lot!!) – all needs to be double-checked to be sure they work:
    – Fixed RG 4 for the Umbral Weaver.
    – Shadow Realm Concealment for the Scoundrel was the right ability, but the ability still had the Cave Concealment name as a placeholder. Fixed that.
    – Added Inflict Marked By Shadows at veteran level as well for the Scoundrel
    – Fixed description of Vulnerable to Shadow Sickness, added Shadow Walker to Draconians and Dragons
    – Updated description for the Vulnerable to Shadow Sickness ability
    – Updated Shadow Elf Irregular evolution
    – Updated Shadow Demon Slayer description

Could not be fixed:
    – SE Military RG2: “they use 5 Movement Points on the tactical combat map on the Shadow Realm” not displayed on the description. Not sure it’s implemented? (could not test)

Hiliadan

I updated the list with the recent fixes (that I checked) from Bob.

Also:
    – there is a zoom issue in the SR. The zoom is weird by default but if you zoom in, it goes below the floor of the map, see screenshot:

– Projectile Resistance from Wrapped in Shadows is displayed in red instead of blue; it affects enemy units (should only affect friendly units)
    – missing the defensive building of the SE (can’t be built)

EDIT 13/01:
    – Vulnerable to Shadow Sickness from Shadow Artifact bugged: directly gives -1/-1/-1 instead of giving it only on the SR layer

Bob fixed the ToW’s crashes.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Hiliadan.

Refineus

– This zoom bug in the shadow realm layer causes a crash to the game. Especially in a high graphics setting. It crashes and then corrupts the PBEM game, in debug mode I could play my turn again from the same game.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.