Steam account supposedly already linked???

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support Installation and Registration Issues Steam account supposedly already linked???

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KneeDeepBallard 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Roacch1999

hello, I have a problem my steam account “Sekruga” (shown name) / roach19991 (account name) is supposedly already assigned to a triumph account, but I have no clue as to why ? would be very much appreciated if this could be undone^^ as I would like to be able to link it to my current account and go online to play with friends…..which is currently just not possible. any form of response is appreciated.
    also if possible it would be nice to know to what account my steam is supposedly linked ^^

Arnout
    Keymaster

Sorry I’ve seem to missed this one.

Another Roacch account it was linked to. I’ve removed the steam link from this old account so you can now link it to your new account!

Roacch1999

Thank you, very much appreciated ^^

Hello,

I am having the same issue, can you please remove the steam link to KneeDeepBallard? 🙂

Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.