STEAM LINK ALREADY ASSIGNED

Home Forums Help & Support Installation and Registration Issues STEAM LINK ALREADY ASSIGNED

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Blood99 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,

My steam account is already linked to another triumph account (I have no idea which one), can you please delete the link ASAP so I can re-link and play multiplayer?

Thank you!

Arnout
    Keymaster

I’ve removed the Steam link on your old account. You can now link it to your new account using the AoW3 Launcher!

zmasslich

I am having the exact same issue, will you please remove the steam link on my old account as well.

Thanks!

Arnout
    Keymaster

@ zmasslich Done!

Aarin86

I have the same problem, too. I have no idea what my old account could be.

Aarin86

Problem solved. I found my old account. Sorry for the wrong alarm.

sandor777

My steam account is already linked to another triumph account (I have no idea which one), can you please delete the link ASAP so I can re-link and play multiplayer?

hey i reinstalled my age of wonders 3 (steam) and i have no clue what my old account could be. what should i do ?

Arnout
    Keymaster

Your old account is Marcushermin and was created under a Hotmail.com email. Does this ring a bell — else contact us at AoW3Support@triumphstudios.com

That is correct ! that is my account name and the email is indeed hotmail email. microsoft has apparently locked me out of that old mail adress and i cannot recover my password. (i know the adress and my steam key if that helps?)

Arnout
    Keymaster

Okay I’ve removed Steam link from your old account. You can now link it to your new account using the Age of Wonders III Launcher.

Thank you! i have linked the account now and it works. and thank you for the fast response time. i get to play with my friends. and may i ask how in the 9 realms did you know my old account and steam keys even though i did not actually provide any useful information ? (you are the best)

Arnout
    Keymaster

No problem 🙂

That’s fairly simple. If someone’s tries to link Steam (while it already is linked to another account) it will log the (encrypted) Steam ID. I can search on that ID and find your old account very easily.

Blood99

Can you please delete my link to my steam account?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.