STEAM USER ALREADY ASSIGNED

Home Forums Help & Support Installation and Registration Issues STEAM USER ALREADY ASSIGNED

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Roacch1999 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

JoeBlack67

Hi i cant play the game over steam it says STEAM USER ALREADY ASSIGNED wen i try to link it i have played before but after a pause reinstalled and now i cant go online

Arnout
    Keymaster

I’ve removed the Steam link from your previous Triumph Account. Now you can link Steam to your new account JoeBlack67!

SeaMaster777

Добрый ночи, у меня типичная проблема. Не получается связать Steam и Triumph. Могли бы вы помочь?) Ник в Steam – frostconen. В Triumph – SeaMaster777. Заранее благодарен)

SeaMaster777

I thought it over and decided that it would be more convenient for you than in Russian.
    Good night, I have a typical problem. I can not connect Steam and Triumph. Could you help?) Nick on Steam – frostconen. In Triumph – SeaMaster777. Thanks in advance)

SeaMaster777

I also do not know if I need this, but my past account was RAY_BRADBARY and he was tied to jack.s******@inbox.ru. However, I forgot the password of the mail and I want to rewrite it to a new one.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi SeaMaster777, sorry for the late reply. I’ve removed the Steam link from your previous Triumph Account. Now you can link Steam to your new account!

Roacch1999

hello, I have the same problem my steam account “Sekruga” (shown name) / roach19991 (account name) is supposedly already assigned to a triumph account, but I have no clue as to why ? would be very much appreciated if this could be undone^^

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.