[Solved] Steam User Already Assigned

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support Installation and Registration Issues [Solved] Steam User Already Assigned

Tagged: 

This topic contains 85 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  Jakob.717 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 86 total)
  • Author

Arnout
    Keymaster

Good to hear 🙂

jkorpel

Dear Arnout
    My father got me into age of wonders at a young age, and we always enjoyed playing it on our father and daughter days. He recently passed away and I have been using his steam account. Me and my brother recently bought age of wonders 3 for steam in order to rekindle some old memories, but I am having trouble connecting my steam account to my triumph account. Jkorpel is the name of the steam account. When I try to link it to my triumph account e-mail hkorpel@gmail.com, it says steam user already assigned. I think maybe he had another triumph account set up to this e-mail? I have no way to access his e-mails and was wondering if you could link my steam account to this triumph account and allow me to register age of wonders 3 there?
    Thanks so much

Arnout
    Keymaster

Dear Jkorpel,

My condolences, so sorry to hear that. 🙁

I’ve released the SteamID so you can link Steam to your Triumph Account jkorpel. Let me know if this works now. You could also send an email to AoW3Support@triumphstudios.com

Kindest Regards, Arnout

phanaton

I’m having the same error after loading the game up after a long absence of about a year.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi phanaton, I’ve released the Steam link from your old account!

DDocent

Hello. I have the same issue (tried to play MP, was always using guest account previously). Looks like I created an account long ago, but I can’t remember any details. My steam ID is ‘ivaneu3’ and it uses the same email as the one I made this forum account with.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi DDocent, I’ve removed the Steam link from your old Triumph Account. You can now link Steam account to your new account using the Age of Wonders III Launcher!

Chippyo

Hey, a friend of mine is having the same issue his steam account is already linked, he thinks he used the email sarzon@btinternet.com , but cannot access the email account, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chippyo

Sorry, upon reading some other threads, he would like you to unlink his steam account from his old triumph account so he can relink on his new triumph account “eltom”.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi Chippyo, I’ve removed the Steam Link your friend should now be able to link Steam to this new account.

johnboy84

Hi there,

I seem to be having the same problem in that steam says the product key I am trying to register is in use 🙁 Any help possible? I can send you my key to check. Thanks in advance.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi johnboy84, I don’t see any problem in the logs and database. Your Triumph account seems to be linked to Steam! Do you still have problem with login?

zarack31

Hello, i have Age of Wonders 3 linked to this account, however i have no clue on what platform this was purchased and on which steam account it is linked to ?

Would you be able to help out on this ?

Thank you!

zarack31

To add on this, i just bought it again so i have access.

Arnout
    Keymaster

@zarack31 I’ve removed the Steam Link so you can link it again. Unfortunately, out of privacy reasons, we cannot see to which Steam account it was linked too.

However, you should be able to link it again!

Kaiser616

hi, i got the same problem could i trouble you to check it? thx in advance.

Arnout
    Keymaster

@kaiser616 Fixed, please try again!

luckystar

Hello! Have a same problem. I can’t play online :/

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi luckystar, I’ve removed Steam from your old Triumph account.

You can now link it too your new Triumph Account using the Age of Wonders III Launcher!

Macbonez

Please remove my old account from steam, user Macbonez. It sure would be better if this was something you could do in your profile instead of having to come to a forum and get someone else to do it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Macbonez.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi Macbonez, done!

Blesskuu

I bought the game now cannot connect it with my steam profile. Ive bought game before but from bad company which key wasn’t working. When I tried to link my freshly bought game with profile again it failed can u clean up this mess for me. Thanx.

Arnout
    Keymaster

@blesskuu You previously linked your Steam account to the following Triumph Account: consiligieri

I’ve removed Steam from this old Triumph account. You can now link it too your new Triumph Account using the Age of Wonders III Launcher.

HiPika

I have the same issue I made another account because I don’t know what my original one was. I sent an email but it hasn’t been replied to yet. My steam is . And I think the email was a yahoo.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi HiPika, fixed!

eisley79

I have the same error as everyone else.
    My accounts are no longer linked, but if i try to link, says they already are linked.

I have only ever had one Steam account, can you do the same fix for me as the others so I can link them again fresh.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi eisley79, I’ve removed Steam from your old Triumph account. You can now link it too your new Triumph Account using the Age of Wonders III Launcher.

eisley79

Fix worked, thank you. Steam linked immediately

sddry

I can not link my account to “steam”
    just turn off the button
    the game bought in the incentive and now I can play only in offline mode
    Really it was difficult to create auto registration?
    you sell the game on a huge marketplace but can not do it right? (I’m angry)

Attachments:

sddry

I can not link my account to “steam”
    just turn off the button
    the game bought in the incentive and now I can play only in offline mode
    Really it was difficult to create auto registration?
    you sell the game on a huge marketplace but can not do it right? (I’m angry)

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.