[Solved] Steam User Already Assigned

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support Installation and Registration Issues [Solved] Steam User Already Assigned

Tagged: 

This topic contains 85 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  Jakob.717 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 26 posts - 61 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author

Arnout
    Keymaster

Sddry Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your account. I’ve removed the steam link from your account. Could you try link it again using the Age of Wonders III Launcher? Let me know if this fixes the problem.

sddry

Thank you
    nice when someone solves your problems)

ishamaell84

Hi Arnout,

same problem. steam user already assigned.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi ishamaell84, I’ve removed the steam link from your old account! You can now link it again using the Age of Wonders III Launcher

Hello
    i am having the same issue i played it once awhile ago with my friend then uninstalled now reinstalled and it wanted me to create a account so i did (i dont rememeber if i did this the first time) and now it wont link to my steam
    any help would be appreciated.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi lightningx909, I’ve removed the steam link from your old account as well! You can now link it again using the Age of Wonders III Launcher

Thats worked perfect
    thank you for your help

Owl_Knight

Hi, I have the same problem as everyone else.
    Will you please remove steam link from my old account?

joker364

Hello Arnout,

I am also having the same problem as the others here. I haven’t played the game a while ago and have tried logging in using my steam credentials. It didn’t work. Could you remove the steam link from my account?

joker364

Hello Arnout,

I am also having the same problem as the others here. I haven’t played the game a while ago and have tried logging in using my steam credentials. It didn’t work. Could you remove the steam link from my account?

I also sent an email to the tech support team.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi Joker364, I’ve removed the steam link from your old account as well! You can now link it again using the Age of Wonders III Launcher

Arnout
    Keymaster

@owl_knight I’ve removed the steam link from your old account as well

Blesskuu

U need to start solving this issue by other mean.

Belph

I am also having the same issue

Djyturz

Please excuse me if this is a duplicate post. I’m having the same issue, anything you can do would be appreciated.

Arnout
    Keymaster

@ Belph Your account is linked to steam correctly. What is going wrong precisely?

@ Djyturz Can you try to link Steam once more? And then send an email to AoW3Support@triumphstudios.com mentioning your Triumph account name and this topic?

Djyturz

o_O I don’t know what you did, but it seems to have worked. I have the game up and running as Djyturz (not just guest). I’ll be in touch if anything changes, but right now it’s looking good. Thank you!

Mizuseigi

Excuse me for dupe post

I cannot find which account is already linked to my steam and have bought the game a second time with the same issue since it is still trying to link to my old lost account.

Arnout
    Keymaster

@mizuseigi You should now be able to link Steam to your new Triumph account!

Doomsday163

Добрый день! У меня такая же проблема! Ранее играл в AOW3 купленную в Steam, но потерял учетную запись и старый e-mail, при повторной установке на новое устройство я создал новую учетную запись Triumph (так как потерял все старые данные) и теперь мне отправляется отчет об ошибке ” Пользователь Steam уже назначен “. Прошу Вас удалить старую учетную запись Triumph. Спасибо.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi Doomsday163, I’ve removed the steam link from your old account as well! You can now link it again using the Age of Wonders III Launcher

Привет, Doomsday163, я удалил паровую ссылку со своей старой учетной записи! Теперь вы можете связать его снова, используя Age of Wonders III Launcher

zobrist

please reset my link. Thank you.

zobrist

never mind logged in with original account.

Harromick

I am having the same problem, after switching computers I re-installed AoW 3 and I have all the DLC, but the game tells me to Register the key or link my steam account and when I go to Link my steam account, it says “Could not connect Steam account: User already Assigned” and I have never made a triumph account and only used my steam account but i cannot access anything, not even online.. Help.

LokoLeo81

I am having the same problem of “steam user already assigned” since I have played this game before but no longer have access to my old email that I previously used and don’t remember any of my login details. old email would have been sin4me2k@gmail.com

Jakob.717

hey, am having the same problem here, i am loggged in on the launcher with my triumph acc, but it tells me that i have the wrong steam acc… Could you help me out as well?

Viewing 26 posts - 61 through 86 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.