steamaccount

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sircartman80 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sircartman80

I’ve been playing AoW III exclusively offline since I bought it because of this error.

I bought the game off Steam. Whenever I try to log on, it tells me I can register or play off-line. Whenever I try to register, it tells me “could not connect to steam account: user already assigned”. If I try to use the button that links steam and Triumph registry it tells me “steam account already assigned”.

Can youtell me to what email the steamaccount sir.cartman80 (sir.cartman80@gmail.com is the email I wanted to link to my steamaccount) is linked? And if it is a wrong email,can we change this to sir.cartman80@gmail.com?

Greetings

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by  sircartman80.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi can you try linking Steam to your new account sircartman80 once more? This way I can backtrack your old account.

NOTE we don’t store steam account name out of privacy concerns, so we cannot look them up directly!

sircartman80

done:)

Arnout
    Keymaster

Okay I wiped your Steam ID from your old account, you can now link it to your new account!

sircartman80

Wow,thank you for your help! That was fast:)

Have a nice day! :wave:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.