Triumph Studios Bundle

Home Forums Age of Wonders Classics Discussions Triumph Studios Bundle

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  CharlesJk8 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Red Key

Triumph should do a bundle of their older games. I’m thinking a bundle that includes all the Overlord games and previous AoW games. It could be in a weekly Humble Bundle or on some other bundle website like IndieGala. The main reason I recommend this is that it would raise public awareness of Triumph Studios’ great games which would hopefully increase sales for AoW3 in the future.

If you have never heard of Humble Bundle or similar sites before then I feel sorry for you. They are a cheap way to get a bunch of video games.

Josiahfied

As I already own all the AoW games I can strongly suggest they do this! 😛

Lennart Sas
    Keymaster

Overlord’s rights are owned by Codemasters, so can’t do that at our discretion.

Knight9910

Overlord’s rights are owned by Codemasters, so can’t do that at our discretion.

Ah, that’s too bad. Still, maybe you could do a bundle for Age of Wonders 1, 2, and Shadow Magic?

EDIT: I checked, seems they’ve already done this. It’s the Age of Wonders Trilogy Pack, includes all three presently released games and a sountrack. It’s not a humble bundle, but it is still really cheap, only $19.99 US on Steam, which is really good for three amazing games.

Triumph Studios is officially awesome!

Red Key

Sad news Lennart. 🙁 Maybe Codemasters would be willing if they are receiving a healthy % of the money from the bundle. I don’t know how complicated a financial deal like that would be though.

It’s the Age of Wonders Trilogy Pack, includes all three presently released games and a sountrack. It’s not a humble bundle, but it is still really cheap, only $19.99 US on Steam, which is really good for three amazing games.

That was my very first Steam purchase, but of course I bought it during a sale for 50% off. 🙂

arczx

I still own all of the games by physical disc but I would definitely support the company if they have a bundle.

Inf1nity

It would be nice to get a Humble Bundle with AoW1+2 🙂

Thariorn

Sure,a humble bundle with all AoW games and everyone is going to pay like 50 cents…..
    I mean,sure a humble bundle would most certainly ‘boost’ the awareness for your games but financial wise it wouldn’t be worth the effort I fear
    (To clarify this,I do not know what costs such a move would involve.Beeing digital only would seem rather like rather low costs,but providing steam ekys….).

A triology bundle is good and you already have one on steam and indirectly on gog.com (They’Re selling these game cheaper if all three bought together).
    So no need for any other third party distributer sites to sell your games for lower than they are worth.

No Mod, but I try to help - Bane of Cockatrice, a Star and an Onion.
    Check out the (not so) official List of Map-Projects aswell as the List of Mod-Projects

arczx

Well, we live in a modern age, and honestly, pay-what-you-want game bundles allows the buyers to set the price at their own discretion. I used to remember when you can get Humble Bundle Steam keys for just a penny. And those are digital copies, and far cheaper distributing those than just offering boxed copies. By comparison, some lesser-known game series exploded with popularity with all sorts of promotions and have evolved to a vibrant gaming community with dedicated modders and a zealous, niche fanbase. Also, it’s the developers that set the price for games these days, especially on Steam. But ultimately, it’s the battle between economic philosophies.

Erasus

Well, there is a bundle at Steam…

CharlesJk8

It’s the Age of Wonders Trilogy Pack, incorporates every one of the three instantly discharged amusements and a sountrack. It’s not a humble pack, however it is still truly modest, just $19.99 US on Steam, which is better than average for three astounding amusements.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.