Where's my Gold Wyvern ? – Items through Diplomacy

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Where's my Gold Wyvern ? – Items through Diplomacy

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Uncle Farger 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Uncle Farger

I managed to squeeze a Gold Wyvern out of Merlin in a diplomatic counter offer, but I have no idea where it is, where it’s coming from or where it will end up.

What usually happens when you get items through diplomacy, will it arrive one day ? Do I have to pick it up from him ?

I checked my leader and she had no incoming packages. My throne city has no items either. I seriously hope Merlin didn’t pull a fast one on me!

Leon Feargus

I managed to squeeze a Gold Wyvern out of Merlin in a diplomatic counter offer, but I have no idea where it is, where it’s coming from or where it will end up.

What usually happens when you get items through diplomacy, will it arrive one day ? Do I have to pick it up from him ?

I checked my leader and she had no incoming packages. My throne city has no items either. I seriously hope Merlin didn’t pull a fast one on me!

That would be funny though 🙂

It is possible that one of merlin´s heroes was riding the wyvern and then died, causing the wyvern to fly away, but otherwise I have no idea.

Fluks

Check your heroes, Iirc items are sent to the closest hero of yours.

Uncle Farger

Yeah, it went to the nearest hero. Thanks guys.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.