With more and more mods becoming available – thanks modders! – we’ve had some mod support related bug reports. Patch v1.704 aims to solve these and some other issues reported by the community. This patch is available on Steam now and will be available on GoG shortly.
Here are the v1.704 patch notes:
- Fixed a graphics issue with the Archon Caster unit by removing one of the two heads.
- AIs forming an alliance against a player can no longer go from alliance to war with that player in a single turn.
- Fixed a crash caused by having a city that had no size set in the level editor.
- Fixed an issue where Nymphs would still be given as rewards from Springs Of Life.
- Fixed an issue where modding in new terrain would cause a crash in the RMG.
- Fixed an issue in the modding tools when editing a newly added resoucre that was in the same slot as a new resource from a linked mod or patch.
- The package manager will no longer include .~acp files in archives when exporting or uploading to steam.
- The warlord hero no longer gets a second frost protection upgrade at level 7.
Good luck, have fun & keep the mods coming : )>