[Noted] A few issues

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support [Noted] A few issues

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aennor 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Aennor

While I’m enjoying the Eternal Lords so much I have some problems. For two of them, I have screens, while the third I couldn’t catch at the time.
    First, the Necromancer doesn’t have “Continue your quest to power” string. While nothing gamebreaking, it’s annoying that everyone else have theirs and Necro doesn’t
    Second, sometimes notification (when independent city can discuss something) is also empty. I should mention it’s not only Necros problem, but everyone else
    Third, sometimes (can’t say I’m always seeing this problem) I can’t have a tooltip on buildings/units when browsing the city production. Last time I saw it, it was with…Necromancers again.

Should also mention that I’ve verified cash on Steam, there was no error

elinahuisman

Hey Aennor, thank you for your reports. We’ll keep an eye on all three 🙂
    I will book some cases for these bugs for you. The first one should be an easy fix, I think.
    For the second one, can you send us a save game with a link to this topic? You can send save games to savegames@triumphstudios.com

Aennor

Thanks for the quick reply 🙂
    Done!

Aennor

Third, sometimes (can’t say I’m always seeing this problem) I can’t have a tooltip on buildings/units when browsing the city production. Last time I saw it, it was with…Necromancers again.

UPDATE.
    That’s not the Necros only and not bulding/units ones, the tooltips are also randomly not shows with research or spells for anyone.

elinahuisman

Okay, so to be clear: Sometimes, and you don’t know when or why, the tooltip/pop-up doesn’t show? Is it possible to send me a screenshot of this so I can better understand?

Aennor

elinahuisman

Okay thank you! I will book a case right away to fix it. 🙂

-edit-

Do you also have a save game with this bug? I would love to receive it 🙂

Aennor

elinahuisman

You are not the only one who is bad with the links 🙂
    I have your save here but cannot seem to reproduce it, is there something you did before you made the screens?

btw, I love to see you playing as a shadowborn. 🙂

Aennor

Just started the turn. Can’t predict when it happens, but oviously it was unlucky turn 🙂

Shadowborn is amazing! New favourite! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.