Additional Recruitment sites

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Additional Recruitment sites

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Lykus 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Lykus

I know this has probably come up a lot of times, but i would really like some more recruitment places like in the previous AoWs.

1. Engineer Workshop (could give small prod Bonus)
    place were you could recruit some machines (treb, builder, ram, maybe some low Level DN machines (spy drone,Golem, perhaps cannon))

2. Druid circle (like in AoW2/SM)/Circus (then now hunters but perhaps Monster hunters as animal tamers) (maybe mana/happines)
    Animals/Monsters, hunters?

3. Arena (Gold) (like some kind of colosseum)
    -low Level WL or appropiate racial (orcs, ogers, humans,…)

I’m sure there are plenty of additional possibilities.

Griffith

+1

In general it could be interesting if you could purchase some class units from map structures in a limited way. Unless I’m missing something.

+1
    as for arena: Would be cool to get the old training arenas back where you could train medal on your units for gold.
    TO prevent an abuse due to champion rank: those ranks should either be incredible expensive or training should only be allowed to gold medal.

Fenraellis

as for arena: Would be cool to get the old training arenas back where you could train medal on your units for gold.
    TO prevent an abuse due to champion rank: those ranks should either be incredible expensive or training should only be allowed to gold medal.

Or Expert, and Elite still requires combat. Don’t forget the previous games only had two medal ranks, whereas this one has four.

Well, that, and Elite rank units in this game get a larger bonus from reaching Elite(in both stats, such as double HP bonus, and special abilities) than they generally did in the past games as well.

Nerdfish

+ 1 but cannons should probably not be available. You could just buy 1 of these with your starting fund, hire a dread hero, and go after AI’s capital.

NINJEW

being able to buy golems sounds like a nerf for both goblins and necros

Lykus

+ 1 but cannons should probably not be available. You could just buy 1 of these with your starting fund, hire a dread hero, and go after AI’s capital.

being able to buy golems sounds like a nerf for both goblins and necros

Yeah didn’t think this one completly through. For Golems i would think it depends on the frequency of respawns.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.