Age of Wonders III cover art revealed!

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Age of Wonders III cover art revealed!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 70 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  NathanDrake 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Yinello

I think the women thing was a bit of a joke, they continue on with a “seriously though”, giving the real reason. It’s more due to the classes of the two characters rather than their gender.

Hmm good point, I guess I kind of misread that.

Callynn

Still a pity they decided to only put one woman on the cover.
    I really prefer the duo theme (one woman and one man) in a cover, especially if there is rivalry or war between factions. Putting a single person in the front makes it feel like the campaign might be soley about him (which I hope is wrong).

My personal taste aside, the cover is quite nice.

Grakor456

Something else I noticed…namingly, that there are no goblins and orcs on the cover, and the one mentioned was an antagonist. I do hope that there will be prominent orc and goblin protagonists in the campaign, as it’d be a shame to have them delegated only as antagonists. Especially in light of AoW3’s more flexible alignment system.

Morty

Something else I noticed…namingly, that there are no goblins and orcs on the cover, and the one mentioned was an antagonist. I do hope that there will be prominent orc and goblin protagonists in the campaign, as it’d be a shame to have them delegated only as antagonists. Especially in light of AoW3′s more flexible alignment system.

Yeah, agreed. It would be a shame if they were reduced to being the dumb evil guys again.

Nerdfish

IMHO he’s better off with with a musket, gun-blade or some other weapons of the dreadnought class.

Narvek
    Keymaster

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Grakor456 wrote:</div>
    (…) I do hope that there will be prominent orc and goblin protagonists in the campaign, as it’d be a shame to have them delegated only as antagonists. Especially in light of AoW3′s more flexible alignment system.

Yeah, agreed. It would be a shame if they were reduced to being the dumb evil guys again.

Yes they are present, and they are as varied over alignment as everyone else 🙂
    Lennart already told a bit about Nomlik somewhere in these forums, a Goblin Theocrat who is out to free his fellow goblins from oppression.

Morty

That’s awesome to hear. Keep up the good work. *thumbs up*

Shaak

yup… this draconianis is a totally sh%$… some of art works so terrible, art producer have huge troubles with logic and havent good taste, imho

vfxrob

The age of wonders 3 cast!

The cast extended, yay images work again!

Fenraellis

Ignoring the bot, and since my post isn’t technically the necro post…

But, since I don’t recall seeing that picture from the post just before the bot when it was posted, I felt I should say. Nicely done, though, vfxrob! Amusing little kind of chibi looking art of the cast.

NathanDrake

Салам! Стал обладателем PS4 а игры то стоят по 4 косаря! но кто то мне скинул магазин аккаунтов ps4 покупали вы здесь аккаунты ps4 ?

http://Psn-Market.com/ – Купить аккаунт psn

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.