[Following] AI does not clear sites/fight anymore

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support General Tech Issues [Following] AI does not clear sites/fight anymore

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Seamus the Bold 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I got Eternal Lords right after release and ahve to admit I only played two games so far. I greatly enjoy the new features!
    But while playing the “Paradise Bay” Scenario on Lord difficulty I found out that there are quite a lot of sites within enemy domain that are still not cleared. And because of making peace to most of them I could see that they hardly had anything but basic equipment.
    I got the impression that AI does hardly anything but stay in its cities. I got Dwarf Deity level before even one of my opponents got Champion level in Race governance and now I do not get attacked even after I built one beacon started the second one and everybody declared war on me.
    Even if this would be better on Emperor level I think at least clearing sites should work on lord level as well.

Eddycted

Hey Seamus, do you still have some saves of that game? Would be nice to see the state of the AI in that match so we can figure out what is going on.

If you still have it, please send to: savegames@triumphstudios.com with a link to this topic. Thanks!

Thanks for checking! Just send you the mail with my current savegames.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.