AI poaching structures at edge of your domain

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions AI poaching structures at edge of your domain

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ZombieEater 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ZombieEater

I worked hard to get my city domain to stretch to get that gold structure into my territory. Up rolls a AI settler, plops down a settlement next to it, right at my border and next turn, my gold structure belonged to the AI.

This is somewhat an impressively sneaky move, but since you can’t do anything but declare war…

Well, actually you can do something: you drop a castle down next to the structure, which pushes out your border enough to protect it. Great, right? Except this does not work for production structures. If you drop a castle next to a production structures it counts then uselessly towards the castle, not the town anymore. Though, small disclaimer, the town in this case was a giant dwelling, not a regular town.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.