[SOLVED]Animation Template Resolver question

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Modding and Map Making [SOLVED]Animation Template Resolver question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thariorn 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thariorn

So, I’m trying to create an elephantrider unit akin to the Mammothrider, but I can’t figure out how to properly copy over/link the ATR/FMD from one RPK to another :/

In order to access the ATR and FMD ov the Elephant/Mammoth RPks, I copied over their contents to the Unit_Elves.RPK I’m modyfing (Based on Arnout’s Dark Elf template mod).

But when I try to give the double copied (For new ID) resolver to the Elephant/Mammoth copy, the ModEd constantly throws this error message at me

10055 WARNING:[#00000104000003EA\Figure_Main_Template\TemplateLayer_13] Missing template instance for: Figure_Idle_World_Template
    10056 WARNING:[#00000104000003EA\Figure_Main_Template\StatePlayer_11] Error Broken Template (instance missing for rig?) initiating flow

What am I missing here?

*I’ve switched resolver to none to stop the message from appearing

I’ve solved this by creating the modfied elephant-unit directly in the UNIT_ELEPHANTS.RPK aswell as creating a copy of the Mammothrider#s model in its .clb file, then deactivating certain meshes, practically turning the Mammoth into a bigger Elephant.

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by  Thariorn. Reason: Seem to have solved this issue

Gloweye

I’m guessing it’s CLB problems.

You tried moving it up the RPK hierarchy to where you can see both units and see if it works there.

Thariorn

Unless I’m missing something, both units should be already accessible from the AOW_UNITSELVES.rpk . At least I’m able to access the Model from pretty much everything apart from other Vanilla races.
    But I’m limited to the Elves and various HEro FMDs

Thariorn

Solved the Issue!

I’ve did this by creating the modfied elephant-unit directly in the UNIT_ELEPHANTS.RPK aswell as creating a copy of the Mammothrider’s model in its .clb file, then deactivating certain meshes, practically turning the Mammoth into a bigger Elephant.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.