Anime (D_D)i!i!i!i!i! (%_%)

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Off Topic/General Discussion Anime (D_D)i!i!i!i!i! (%_%)

This topic contains 54 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Kubera 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 31 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Kubera

I do not know as to evaluate a similar combination Soviet animation & Anime.

Kubera

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1234
    Kaze no Tairiku
    Good thing (though short and simple)

Kubera

If I should predict the future of the anime I’d wager 4 more different Chaikas appear in the storyline and then all 6 ‘lust’ (Well, Chaika no. 1 doesn’t really, but the red one srsly does) after our MC.

Looked illustration (1 to 9 volume). The first season ended at the end of Volume 6 (but 5 and 6 that something changed in anime T_T). Starting with 7 volumes will be spoilers for the second season (do not know how to do the spoiler tag here -> I will not write)

Thariorn

I don’t think there is a spoiler-tag implemented in this forum .___.

And I’ve read the manga/manwah till chapter 20.
    It’s quite different than the anime,but welp.

Second season is airing in octobre. i guess I’ll wait till then

Kubera

And I’ve read the manga/manwah till chapter 20.

Just look illustration first 6 volumes (first season)
    (一般小説) [榊一郎] 棺姫のチャイカ 第01-08巻
    Example cover (the one with my favorite “Genki” Frederica)

Very noticeable shift in emphasis (anime made ​​for a universal audience). Ranobe seems very much focused on a lolicon audience (anime character look older). Anime as close as possible to “The Slayers” (and this is one of my favorite anime).

p.s. General appearance of the girls are very strange question (I see examples in life, when 22-25 look like s 14-17 age, and vice versa). I’m just used to seeing in the fantasy more than adults people.
    I am one Chaika Red resembles a cat?

Kubera

Kubera

Fate Stay Night – Unlimited Blade Works TV
    Unusual 00 episode. Some things in episode 01 also changed. Good budget. I hope to be a masterpiece.

Log Horizon 2
    A screen adaptation of 6 and 7 volumes (in chronological order – more attention given to 7 so far). Plus promise to film spinof (the one about Kaname). So far, so very good!

Hitsugi no Chaika – Avenging Battle
    Also a very good start.

Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis
    New hit? A very interesting couple of the main characters. Strange characters. What will come of this ..

Amagi Brilliant Park
    Also a very strange thing. But looks good.

Nerdfish

Steins Gate.
    EVERYTHING is BETTER with Tsundere.

Kubera

Madan no Ou to Vanadis – cool. Good anime adaptation.

Kubera

Waiting..
    http://gate-anime.com/
    Gate – Thus the JSDF Fought There

Ericridge

Frederica/Dominica Dragon best character in Chaika anime, very violent just the way I like them.

Thariorn

Frederica/Dominica Dragon best character in Chaika anime, very violent just the way I like them.

Hmm, the Ending of Chaika was…..okay, I guess……

Why doe seasoned anime always have the mega-boss appear in the seond/thid last episode….

Srsly, it’s so anticlimactict to have that op-dude be defeated in pretty much 1 episode ->_>

Ericridge

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ericridge wrote:</div>

Hmm, the Ending of Chaika was…..okay, I guess……

Why doe seasoned anime always have the mega-boss appear in the seond/thid last episode….

Srsly, it’s so anticlimactict to have that op-dude be defeated in pretty much 1 episode ->_>

That’s what you get by lacking fillers in anime. It didn’t even have a obligatory beach episode xD And plus that op-dude was suffering from crippling case of nihilism to me which contributed to his defeat.

Kubera

in honor of the imminent DLC

Thariorn

And that’s why One Piece is the best shonen mainstream Anime.

It lacks the Edgyness, series like Naruto Shipp: and Bleach tend to have….

That’s what you get by lacking fillers in anime. It didn’t even have a obligatory beach episode xD And plus that op-dude was suffering from crippling case of nihilism to me which contributed to his defeat.

Yeah, but the recent OVA was pretty much filler….which felt very bad…..

Nihilism and Narcism are the Bane of any Anime Villain 😀

Kubera

Danmachi – will look. Read manga. And began to read ranobe. Template, but a good thing. What is this I expected from “Tower of God” (Korean manhwa web).

Thariorn

Hmm, I should probably start reading the light Novel of Danmachi too, afterall I’m engrossed in Re:Monster’s and Overlord’s Light Novels 😀

Concerning the Danmachi anime….why does the VA of Kirito (Sword Art Online MC)
    HAVE to be in seemingly every seasonal anime with a gamelike world……

Dunno if an anime adaption of ToG would work tbh, then again SIU made some major progress with the second season.

Kubera

OreGairu 2 – really enjoyed it. I continue to watch (and read that Oregairu 8th Volume, which covers 3 and 4 series). And I also very like the first season. This cool view of the social interaction of people (+ romance). There is no magic. But the is a “social adaptation”, “social bundles”.

Nerdfish

Sorcerers are not overpowered at all.

Ericridge

Yeah, but the recent OVA was pretty much filler….which felt very bad…..

Didn’t know there was a OVA. Is there only one or is there two?

Thariorn

Didn’t know there was a OVA. Is there only one or is there two?

It’s pratical two but just one episode.

Tho the two stories felt rather copy&pasted in terms of the story.

they are settled somewhere in the main arc, so it seems like they were supposed to air instead of, e.g. episode 8

Ericridge

Alright thanks Thariom!

Kubera

Rokka no Yuusha – anime of the same level that the Games of Thrones

Kubera

Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
    Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
    Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Very similar genres.

Concrete Revolutio – Choujin Gensou

clearly shows the “shades of good and evil” that the world is gray.. there is no clear right and wrong.

One-Punch Man

Good adaptation of the manga good about the “everyday life” of an unemployed hero.

Kubera

Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Good story. Drama.

Tales of Zestiria – The Cross

Just fantasy look now.

Viewing 25 posts - 31 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.