Any_element_name Mastery – Terrain Spread

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Any_element_name Mastery – Terrain Spread

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Aennor 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Aennor

Well, played many random scenario games (no game have been finished though), had much fun
    But there is something to bother me, Terrain Spread. What I wanted to say, that I would like to see more of them (since we have ‘Domain of Whaetever-tied-to-element’). For now, we have Temperate Empire (temperate terrain I guess? :D), Tropical Empire (sun & sand), Blight Empire (good for Dark deeds), Arctical Empire (fresh frosty air…I like it 😀 ). But ‘Domain of Whaetever-tied-to-element’ can be – Domain of Life (temperate), Domain of Corruption (blighted), Domain of (forgot the name, arctical one), Domain of Earth (subterrain), Domain of the Sun (tropical + magmatic)

What we can see there? Yep, no domain tied to water AND no ‘Empire’ tied to Earth and Water. And we can have a nice option with Fire Mastery to ‘Magma Empire’

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.