Anyone else having problems with Diplomacy Screen crash?

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Anyone else having problems with Diplomacy Screen crash?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  towerbooks3192 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Posted this problem on the bug forums. I was wondering if it is something that only happens to me or a known issue. I have met 1 independent and when I opened diplomacy screen and click on their name, it will always crash. I am using the GOG version with all the DLCs installed and updated to latest version.

Eric

We dropped a hotfix for this on steam. Unfortunately we are not able to release hotfixes as frequent for GOG. This fix should become available to GOG users in 2 weeks.

As a temporary work around for the bug: This crash happens only when you enter the diplomacy screen through the independent shield and click on a city. Clicking on any other shield above the minimap will not cause a crash.

We dropped a hotfix for this on steam. Unfortunately we are not able to release hotfixes as frequent for GOG. This fix should become available to GOG users in 2 weeks.

As a temporary work around for the bug: This crash happens only when you enter the diplomacy screen through the independent shield and click on a city. Clicking on any other shield above the minimap will not cause a crash.

That is unfortunate. I do hope the fix would be available for GOG version soon. Thank you very much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.