AoW2/The Wizard Throne: not an abandonware yet, I guess

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support AoW2/The Wizard Throne: not an abandonware yet, I guess

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rodmar18 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rodmar18

Hello. I post here because I hope there’s still a chance to catch some developers’ eyes. Or get some advice.

Someone asked me the French voice-over from Age of Wonders 2/The Wizard Throne.
    ( http://aow2.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=1182 )
    I’d like to know if this would be tolerated if I upload them in the download section at Heaven Games. My case is not to lend someone in dire need those few files, it’s to upload them on a forum download section and let any potential members put their hands on them.

I reworked the French translation of AoW2 for people who had the game in French already (i.e. the multilingual folders). Apparently, a person tried the game in French and now ask for the voice-overs. Was this game ever sold without any multilingual content, by the way?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.