Archon Titan fumbled???

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Update v1.5 – Open Beta Balance Archon Titan fumbled???

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  NuMetal 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Enforcer

I am not really sure where to put this thread, so forgive me.

Basically, I immolated an Archon Titan with my Dreadnout hero and next thing I see — he fumbles when he counter-attacks me.

Is that intentional or not? I thought Undead are resistant to any morale penalties.

Zaskow

Undead can ignore many morale penalties and bonuses, but not all.
    Look here:

Mythabril

Inflict Immolation and Spirit Breaking both work on undead, affecting morale.

Gloweye

Spells like Dread Siege that work from the Strategic map will also work. And it wrecks them hard, since they can’t boost their morale to compensate.

Zaskow

Spells like Dread Siege that work from the Strategic map will also work. And it wrecks them hard, since they can’t boost their morale to compensate.

Sadly if true. Honestly, undead and machines must get full immunity to morale bonuses/penalties and have 0 morale level.

NuMetal

Honestly, undead and machines must get full immunity to morale bonuses/penalties and have 0 morale level.

No, they must not.

It’s just as much a gift as it is a curse but I’d argue that most of the time it’s a gift.

CSav10

Hmm unless somethings changed, Archons can definatly suffer morale penalties. I learnt this the first time when trying to keep one in my army as a pure good Warlord. Apart from the fact he fumbled every second turn in combat, outside of combat he deserted after turn 4. One of the penalties for trying to mix dedicated to evil units on a good aligned player.

NuMetal

Hmm unless somethings changed, Archons can definatly suffer morale penalties. I learnt this the first time when trying to keep one in my army as a pure good Warlord. Apart from the fact he fumbled every second turn in combat, outside of combat he deserted after turn 4. One of the penalties for trying to mix dedicated to evil units on a good aligned player.

That is correct and as it is supposed to be and always has been.

There still are affects that can decrease the morale of an undead unit (Dread Omen, Inflict Spirit Breaking…) and in your case being of the opposit allignment was what made life inbearable for the titan in your army. He is dedicated to evil and you are pure good. That’s like -600 morale I think…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.