Berserk spell not working?

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support General Tech Issues Berserk spell not working?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ZombieEater 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ZombieEater

See pic below –
    I’m attacking as red/orange, green is defending. The previous turn I successfully – I saw the Berserk fly-out over the hero, not Resisted – cast berserk on the right-most green hero. The spell is supposed to make the unit melee attack the nearest target. I counted out the hexes to keep my guys away and make the two green heroes fight.

Instead, the berserk hero ranged attacked my hero three times.

Does anyone else have experience with this spell? The spell was from the hero herself, not my leader spell book.

Attachments:

MarciaVB

Hi ZombieEater,

Are you sure that Berserk wasn’t dispelled? Normally a unit with Berserk on it would have this red spiral symbol above it, which I don’t see in your screenshot.
    Let us know if you encounter this problem again, for now I’ll assume the Berserk got dispelled.

Have fun with the game!

ZombieEater

Ok, thanks for the reply.

The leader for green was the other hero on the field. He cast Bless on the berserk’d hero at the start of their turn, so he couldn’t have dispelled it.

I’ll just make it a point to keep track of the spell stuff in battles.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.