best vid yet

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions best vid yet

This topic contains 16 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Quark02 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Arlow

amblingalong

That was fantastic. Thanks!

oasis

Yeah, that video was awesome. Nice one Tombles!

Low_K

Aye, I think this video shows that Tombles really rocks! Have watched the movie about three times already and absolutely love it.

I am a bit worried about the Dire Penguins though. I really hoped they would not return, but oh well, can’t have it all.

Looking forward to the next gameplay movie, keep it up, Tombles!

Kind regards,

Low

Unknown250

Holy crap. I am hugely excited for this game now. To be honest there were a few things about it that I was uncertain about at first but the more I see of it, the more confident I’m becoming. Right now it feels like they’ve taken the best bits of SM, combined them with everything I missed from AoW 1 (well, almost everything… I can’t help but notice that we still don’t get to actually explore the ruins), and added in a bunch of exciting new concepts.

I’ve gone from hedging my bets a little, to thinking “This could be cool, I will definitely buy it at some point” to “This may well end up being the best fantasy TBS game ever made. I’m buying it the moment it comes out.”

The only thing I’m still holding my breath for is more races shipped as DLC. Frostlings, Halflings, Tigrans, Undead…

hahaha Tombles is comedy gold 😀 Enjoyed the video a lot!

Hellhammer

one thing I noticed in the video:
    as it seems the class specific units are dependant on researched spells
    when he clicked the “summon eldritch animal” there was the information that researching this spell unlocks shamans at 03:43 (this leads to -> produce shamans)

so is it same to assume that depending on the power of the class unit you need to research a certain amount of spells first?

Jolly Joker

I was fairly calm up to seeing this new trailer, knowing the release is near, but now I have to say I REALLY envy the beta players.
    It looks like this will be pretty immersive. 🙂

Here’s a question for you guys, about the random map generator: say, the RMG did manage to set up a map that is really to your liking …
    Can you save that map to regular map format to replay it?

TheSpeaker

Haha, “knife fight in a cupboard”.

We need a Tombles Humor fan club.

TheSpeaker

“Women love slimy shoes of poison” 😀

Let’s play videos in German (about 1 hour long in total):

[EDIT sees a SPOILER-ALERT: Please note, the following video shows one mission of the campaign, hence it is a SPOILER]

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAaFxraB3gJic1mGBARzrcPkwjSmynye3

Absolutely brilliant video! Loved the comments of Tombles and all the new stuff showed.
    Too bad I have to work today, otherwise I will look at the video again and again…

“Women love slimy shoes of poison” :D

Haha, lol!

Oh, and other videos in German! Nice find StupendousMan!

Epaminondas

Let’s play videos in German (about 1 hour long in total):

[EDIT sees a SPOILER-ALERT: Please note, the following video shows one mission of the campaign, hence it is a SPOILER]

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAaFxraB3gJic1mGBARzrcPkwjSmynye3

Great find.

It looks like every class unit must be summoned, rather than built?

TheDio

I thought beta testers weren’t supposed to take videos :@ WHO could be this disloyal, that would go behind the developers back :@ I WILL TAKE VENGEANCE.

P.S Epaminondas are you greek?

Sorax
    Keymaster

@thedio: This guy had a permission. It’s fine. Otherwise we would probably delete the link here 🙂

@epaminondas: No, this is not correct 🙂

ManiaCCC

@thedio: This guy had a permission. It’s fine. Otherwise we would probably delete the link here :)

@epaminondas: No, this is not correct :)

Any chance that some other english speaking tester would get permission too?

Or maybe even some high profile streamers like TotalBiscuit could have chance to make some long AoW3 video for english speaking audience? 🙂

Quark02

Or if Tombles finds some surplus time on his hands, we could use a large pile of Let’s Play with comedy.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.