book and manga "Re:Monster" (Looks like Overlord)

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Off Topic/General Discussion book and manga "Re:Monster" (Looks like Overlord)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Simpliziko 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kubera

http://re-monster.wikia.com/wiki/Re:Monster_Wiki

Tomokui Kanata has been re-incarnated into the weakest race, goblin, and given a new name, Rou, after having undergone an unfortunate death.
    However goblin Rou has retained his previous life’s memories, an unusual evolution, as well as blessed with ability to gain status boosts from eating.

In this alternate world of survival of the fittest, events unfold. Will a goblin party become the heroes of this world, in a delightful twist from your usual scenario?

Link to original webtoon: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/609000058/

adaptation of light novel series by Kanekiru Kogitsune

socionics + TRPG + hentai + harem + reincarnation + entering into another world + lv\class system of the MMORPG

Kubera

my feeling:
    Overlord (lots of goblins, Command) + Toriko (absorption more more enemies) + Log Horizon (pumping levels and classes + entering into another world) + Rance (hentai, cruel world, protagonist lover of women)

dravidmilo

Now, on a personal note: This forum is active since 18 or even 24 months. In all this time less than 5 users achieved a temp-ban. We don’t have many rules, but we really want our forum users to stick to them. spanish programs – spanish classes
    I understand discussions can heat up sometimes. It is often way better to just ignore annoying posts than to breach our rules. Please avoid this kind of behaviour in the future. Thank you.

Simpliziko

It’s really an interesting manga but somehow it still misses something IMO. I don’t know maybe it’s just not my preferred genre.

Simpliziko

Does somebody know any other good hentai manga sites, next to hentaimangaly?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.