[WIP] Declared war on heir ally

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support [WIP] Declared war on heir ally

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Athei 8 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Athei

I’ll make this short – I was in alliance with an AI when we encounters another AI player. He immediately declared war on my ally (or attacked/disjuncted something) but offered peace to me. I declined his peace and declared war instead.
    After that I checked diplomacy tab to see how my ally reacted to that and I could see a turn number (of my current turn) and text “declared war on their ally (-400)”.

This is clearly a bug since I declared war on his enemy, not ally. I’m not sure if you were aware of this bug already, so I made a new topic for it.

Anyway, keep up the good work Triumph, the game so far is GREAT!

liclic

the war on ally works on independent cities. Moreover, even though another party declares war on you, it works and even cities and leaders with no relationships with you or your ally! So, it seems that it has to be reworked and I heard, it seems to be on the book.

MarciaVB

Hi Athei,

The diplomacy will indeed be reworked completely, so all these problem will be fixed. Thank you for your feedback and enjoy the game!

Athei

Thank you Liclic and Marcia, good to know 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.