Bug: Leader Hero Name not matching actual Leader Name

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support Bug: Leader Hero Name not matching actual Leader Name

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dr_K 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ravenholme

I’ve been playing a medium random map over the past few hours against Fai Dural Dzirkon (Or whatever that Drac Theo is called), Colm the Lucky, and Xorn the Disciplined.

Well, I just encountered Xorn himself, and when clicking on him to get a look at his stack, I noticed something interesting.

Xorn the Disciplined has changed his name?

Everywhere else the game still references him as Xorn the Disciplined, but his unit name is Julia the Disciplined.

I am running the beta v1.300 patch, just in case that might be the root cause of the issue.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Thats weird, do you still have save game? Could you mail the save to aow3support@triumphstudios.com

This way we can have look see whats wrong

Ravenholme

Thats weird, do you still have save game? Could you mail the save to aow3support@triumphstudios.com

This way we can have look see whats wrong

Unfortunately, I don’t have that save game. I accidentally overwrote it for the other bug I experienced during that random map, where two stacks were occupying the same hex and unresponsive (Two topics down).

What I will try doing is setting up a game under exactly the same circumstances after work today or tomorrow and see if the bug appears again.

Dr_K

I had the same issue recently, but didn’t have any saved games. Starting a new game gives the same exact issue. It’s not a v1.3 issue since I’ve the GOG version and have been using v1.202.

Email with the game attached has been sent.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.