[Noted] bug – Heal Undead not spreading hp

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Help & Support [Noted] bug – Heal Undead not spreading hp

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arnout 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ZombieEater

My stack: Necro leader, 1 necro hero, neither used their heal undead this turn, 2 ghoul elf cavs, both cavs <10hp, expected to have both cavs with ~30hp at start of next turn, but one cav got healed to near full, the other still <10hp.

This is turn 4, so no funny map spells active, not in any structures either, no temp buffs from special places.

I think this has worked in other circumstances, so not sure what’s breaking it here.

I’m playing with the current beta patch.

Taykor

How much max hp cavs have? Because healing by abilities works from left to right, finds first damaged unit, heals it as much as possible, if some hp from healing ability remains, next damaged unit is sought, and so on.
    So if the first cav wasn’t fully healed by the first heal, the second heal would work on it too (and the second cav doesn’t get any healing).

ZombieEater

Maybe I’m misinterpreting the description.

“Out of combat this ability will heal 20hp among all valid units in the stack.”

It sounds like it splits the 20hp across all wounded, valid units, not that it heals the wounded units going from left to right to full health until 20hp are exhausted.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Taykor is right, it should work that way.
    (Heal undead works just like the Healing ability outside combat.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.