Campaign with PBEM/single player balance mod.

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Strategies and Tips Campaign with PBEM/single player balance mod.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hiliadan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

notme

What difficulty settings would be best for campaigns, if I wanted to research everything, protect my cities with tier i/ii units without losing any city, explore all treasury sites and then have epic battles of tier iv units and ultimate spells?

I played first two maps on easy difficulty and it was too easy at end.
    So I got bored and I was playing other games.

I know later scenarios get harder.
    So for example on first two or three maps I should pick Hard difficulty and on last ones Medium difficulty?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  notme.

Hiliadan

Mmh, this is really hard to tell, it really depends on your playstyle and how good you are! In general, you probably know that the campaign is not really designed to favour the playstyle you describe. One option would be to rush with some elite troops to tame the AI, and then take your time to explore everything. But I’m afraid, you’ll be in trouble if you just focus on exploring and don’t deal with the AI early.

You can check how you fare in the Saphire Archipelago on Hard maybe. It’s a good test as it’s the scenario where most people starts having trouble.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.