Cancel "end turn" in multiplayer

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Cancel "end turn" in multiplayer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Zaurask 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Zaurask

Hey all,

I’ve been playing a few online games with some friends and we often find ourselves in the position that one person takes longer with their turn than others.
    Now that’s understandable ofcourse, but is there a way to cancel the “end turn” button?
    Like in Civilization 5, if someone takes quite a while with their turn, other players who ended their turn already can cancel this, so they can micromanage some other stuff in their empire while waiting for the player’s who’s taking their sweet time
    Or if they oversaw/forgot something they needed to do, they can still go cancel their “end turn” button and do it.
    It’s just kind of annoying if you ended your turn early, only to find yourself waiting and unable to do anything or reconsider your choices.

Ravenholme

Hey all,

I’ve been playing a few online games with some friends and we often find ourselves in the position that one person takes longer with their turn than others.<br>
    Now that’s understandable ofcourse, but is there a way to cancel the “end turn” button?<br>
    Like in Civilization 5, if someone takes quite a while with their turn, other players who ended their turn already can cancel this, so they can micromanage some other stuff in their empire while waiting for the player’s who’s taking their sweet time<br>
    Or if they oversaw/forgot something they needed to do, they can still go cancel their “end turn” button and do it.<br>
    It’s just kind of annoying if you ended your turn early, only to find yourself waiting and unable to do anything or reconsider your choices.

I was pretty sure you could if you’re in Simultaneous turns. I seem to recall doing it whilst playing with a friend. (I think I just hit the End Turn button again.)

However, I haven’t played normal MP since the end of last year, so that could have been changed.

EXECNOIR

Hey all,

I’ve been playing a few online games with some friends and we often find ourselves in the position that one person takes longer with their turn than others.<br>
    Now that’s understandable ofcourse, but is there a way to cancel the “end turn” button?<br>
    Like in Civilization 5, if someone takes quite a while with their turn, other players who ended their turn already can cancel this, so they can micromanage some other stuff in their empire while waiting for the player’s who’s taking their sweet time<br>
    Or if they oversaw/forgot something they needed to do, they can still go cancel their “end turn” button and do it.<br>

Doubleclick the end-turn button.

Zaurask

Woops!
    My bad!
    I said absolutely nothing! 😛
    Thanks for the quick responses!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.