Civic guard and longbowman

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Update v1.5 – Open Beta General Feedback Civic guard and longbowman

This topic contains 62 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Astraflame 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

Astraflame

I don’t want the longswords to evolve, aesthetically i like them and besides human only have one infantry unit.

@IIfoso I think that may be too much, +1 def is fine but either blessed sword at gold or coup inherently and gold medal as it is now IMO.

llfoso

@IIfoso I think that may be too much, +1 def is fine but either blessed sword at gold or coup inherently and gold medal as it is now IMO.

You’re probably right. But I would say if it is coup-de-grace it should probably be a bronze medal thing still, if throw net is inherent then inherent coup-de-grace will be too powerful in the very early game, but that way in the mid game you can train longswords at bronze to get it right away. Also, that way the perk comes out around the time you get your warhall, keeping them competitive with halberds.

Astraflame

Yep i agree, veteran is better.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.