Class units diversity

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Update v1.5 – Open Beta Balance Class units diversity

This topic contains 125 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Zaskow 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author

Ferrin

I don’t think making a completely new ability only used for 1 racial variant of 1 class is a good idea.

Enforcer

I don’t think making a completely new ability only used for 1 racial variant of 1 class is a good idea.

True, true…

This why I am really looking forward to some advanced modding tools, to experiment with things.

Zaskow

If we had decent modding tools with possibility to change unit stats and abilities and creating new one, I would not create this topic.

RatzedaR

What about Human Exalted? I mean those guys are basically Angels, aren’t they?
    Right now, their diversity effect is often more of a nerf, than a buff.

So… speaking of angels, why not make use of that and give them either armored (would most likely need a graphic change) and/or flaming weapons like cherubs (i mean the real, the angel ones, not those impish things in the game) in the bible (and many other games, comics and films…)
    this could either be done via medal upgrade, strengthening the idea, that those swords are given to the high-ranking “angels” only, or with a direct change of their damage stat, adding fire.

Let me explain, why this would be really cool:
    – 3rd Damage Channel, bringing diversity to humans
    – “unborify” humans
    – building on the fire/spirit/lightning damage channels theocrats already have
    – as far as i remember from the comments, changing weapon graphics is not that difficult for the developers
    – more diversity! 🙂
    – it would be cool!

Zaskow

What about Human Exalted? I mean those guys are basically Angels, aren’t they?

I suppose they’re Lesser Angels coz we’ll have true Arch Angels in EL.

Let me explain, why this would be really cool:
    – 3rd Damage Channel, bringing diversity to humans
    – “unborify” humans
    – building on the fire/spirit/lightning damage channels theocrats already have
    – as far as i remember from the comments, changing weapon graphics is not that difficult for the developers
    – more diversity! 🙂
    – it would be cool!

Human Exalted has more spirit attack (8 spirit, 10 physical) now. Not much really, but better than earlier version.

Zaskow

Question to community and devs.
    1.5 patch released and this subforum (Update v1.5 – Open Beta) becomes obsolete. Should I create same topic here?
    Can moderator just move this topic to new location?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.