Complicated problem

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Stormwind 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Medical_King

Not played AoW3 in a long while and have forgotten both the username and password for the Triumph account that was linked to my Steam copy of the game.

I also cannot access the email address that was tied to my Triumph account, which was [ignore this] henryarmstrong66668@yahoo.co.uk

My steam account for reference is currently called ‘Commander Boreale’ and it was originally called ‘mcmcmcjimjimjim’ (that was probably the name used when I linked steam to triumph)

Is there any way that I can prove I own the game and link it to a new Triumph account?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Medical_King.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi Medical_King, you already proved it by creating a new triumph account and trying to link to your steam account. This generates an ID (we cannot see your Steam Username, this is encrypted even to us), and looking up the ID I found the account with email henryarmstrong66668@yahoo.co.uk .

I’ve just removed the Steam link so you can link it to your new triumph account!

Let me know if this fixes the problem.

Medical_King

It worked, I’m playing right now. Thanks so much.

vongobble

Hi, I’m having a similar problem as @medical_king except I have neither the old account name nor access to the email address that would have been linked to it.

The old game install has been deleted (reformat) so I cannot recover (or) remember the name of the account.

The old email I would have used was either:

lordofpie1@hotmail.com

OR

Big_bomb01@hotmail.com

(don’t worry about hiding them, they are locked and completely useless)

I have created a new Triumph account and attempted to link the steam user to it.
    Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi vongobble, I’ve removed the Steam link on your old account, so you can link it to your new account!

vongobble

Thank-you very much.

Had bought the eternal lord expansion for myself and a friend and we were afraid that we might not get to play but thankfully that is not the case.
    Now, off to see how the new expansion plays πŸ™‚

Cheers.

P.S; My friend says that you may take the rest of the day off and put your feet up. (I happen to agree). πŸ˜‰

Drauka

P.S; My friend says that you may take the rest of the day off and put your feet up. (I happen to agree). πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜€

Arnout
    Keymaster

πŸ˜€

Stormwind

I have a similar issue (not with the Stormwind account)

Sometime ago I made a second Steam account and separate AoW purchase so my son could play with me. He wants to play again but the email address the account was attached to is defunct (it was my dad’s and he passed away in January).

How can I reconnect? The AoW account name was Maximu5.

Thanks!

Arnout
    Keymaster

Hi Stormwind, you can change the email address in the Age of Wonders III Launcher if you still have the password of the account.

If you don’t know it anymore, I can change it for you manually. Best to send an email to AoW3Support@triumphstudios.com because of privacy / spam reasons! πŸ™‚

Stormwind

Arnout thanks for your prompt help my son and I are teaming up in the Dragon Throne as I type!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.