Correcting incorrect or imprecise descriptions of abilities, spells, etc.

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Correcting incorrect or imprecise descriptions of abilities, spells, etc.

This topic contains 118 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Rodmar18 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 29 posts - 91 through 119 (of 119 total)
  • Author

Hiliadan

– Hospital does not heal 100% of HP as the text implies: it heals 20% of hp for all units, except undead and machines
    – transform mana node: +5 mana and not +10
    – Resurect Hero: the hero starts with 0 MP.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Hiliadan.

IIaanor

Please add a map size dimension to the descriptions of the original map sizes as it is done for the new formats: https://imgur.com/a/ZyHYzHz

And unite the description to the same format, something like:

Tournament square size is meant for duel match between 2 players, size is 73×73.
    Square medium map is meant for battles between 4 players, size is 89×89.

Or something like that..

Thank you. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  IIaanor.

IIaanor

Even better will be uniting of the names to:
    Tournament square map:
    Tournament square size is meant for duel match between 2 players, size is 73×73.

Medium square map:
    Medium square size is meant for battles between 4 players, size is 89×89.

PS. Sorry for double post but I cannot edit my previous post again..

gladis

The Beetle´s Command lacks a proper info about unlocking Tame Trolls:

It should be mentioned that you need the Goblin RG Military Prophet.

Death March lacks the info about exhausted Units aren´t affected (Scout Death March list that info)

Seed of Distrust lacks the info that it can´t be disjunct and you have to declare war upon the city/dwelling you cast this spell.

It´s nowhere listed that the maximum MP is 40. It could be listed in the description of “Scouting” and “Advanced Logistics”. In one game I have a flying Rogue Hero with both abilities and he should be at 43 MP, but he is on 40. And I think there are items which give additional MP, too.

/gladis

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  gladis.

Hiliadan

Reported by Rodmar:
    – (balance mod) Scouting lacks the sentence: “This ability only functions when the hero is leading the army”
    – (balance mod) Inflict Immobilisation is not written like other inflicts + lack a status description: Immobilized.
    – Sabotage: add “enemy”
    – Throw Ice Ball : Frost and Fire resistances are not mentionned as when Frozen.
    – Cosmic Happenings : duration “round” is used whereas it could/should be “turn” (strategic turn), to be consistent with Empire Quests and other global effects.
    – Sprint : same as Slayer’s Doubt and Immobilization : no entry for the effect (when Sprint is activated), so you read a ‘Sprint’ in white and a ‘Sprint’ in blue. This is against other non passive abilities. Could add “Uncatchable” “This unit is sprinting and cannot be attacked by opportunity.”
    – Devastating Charge : add “on top of the charging bonus damage”
    – Fire Bomb : description is wrong : it doesn’t target a unit, it targets a location/hex.
    – X Strike (as in Shock Strike): clarify it does not include any ranged (and AoE)
    – (Lesser) Reanimate Undead : add “target”.
    – Pass Wall : “City Walls” : add “and obstacles”.
    – Life Stealing: clarify that “are not affected” means their life can’t be leeched

gladis

Denounce City works on indifferent Dwellings, too. Not only on enemy cities.

Dark Pact: adds +1 melee and range strength on each of their damage channel (see Mercenary)

MCU Crypt of Unlife vs Combat Spell Chant of Unlife: You should change this, because there are two different names for the same spell. What about this:
    MCU Crypt of Unlife: In sieges, the city automatically casts Chant of Unlife (following by the description of the spell). And the icon would have to be changed to the Chant of Unlife as well.

Cloaked in Shadows: State that the units are hidden until your turns comes back to you.

Ancient Ancestor (Dwarf Champion Military): The description in the RG table is wrong: Only adjecent dwarves get inspired (Ghouls as well).
    The description of Ancient Ancestor in the Tome is correct.

Rallying Cry: Elementals, Undeads and Machines are not affected.

Bountiful Melons: Undeads and Machines are not affected.

Inflict Ghoul Curse and Ghouling Strike: You have to win the combat, otherwise the ghouled units are lost.

Elementals aren´t affected by: Static Shield, Drained (Thunderstorm), Inflict Daze, Stiffen Limbs, Bard Skills, Rallying Cry, Petrifying Scream, Inflict Curse, Chant of Unlife, Crypt of Unlife and Blinded (Flash Bomb, Flash Bang and Blinding Aura tested)
    They can be dazzled (Earth Elemental tested).

Inflict Immobilization, Inflict Crippling Wounds and Inflict Bleeding Wounds:
    Elementals and Incorporeal Units unaffected.

Change the description of Thunderstorm: Instead of “Lord of the Deep and Elemenatals aren´t affected” write “Lord of the Deep and Elemenatals can´t get drenched” etc.

Iron Grip: Works on Dwellings, too.

Free Movement: Plese add all Movement abilities in the Tome. https://age-of-wonders-3.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Free_Movement

Noxious Vulnerability: Incorporeal (Phantasm Warriors) are not affected.

Befriend Animal: -50 % MP if resisted.

Building of Streets: 10 Gold cost for each Dense Vegetation hex. The others are 5 Gold.

Improved Mountaineering (Dwarves RG Economic Prophet): It only reduces the spent MP from 14 to 4. So only 10 reduction instead of 12.

Golden Balance works on Dwellings, too.

Undying: Only works if the player still has a living unit in the combat. If only a teammate has units, the Undying unit doesn´t come back.
    But if the battle is won, the unit is alive ofc.

Weakening Breath: Units loose 25% of total MP if they resist Weakening

Warp Domain: It removes the Streets and Bridges in UG cities as well. Dwellings are no valid target.

Arcane Catalyst: Does not affect allied Summons

Entwinded by Shadows: Doesn´t work for allied Dedicated to Evil units.
    Keeper’s Creed (Keeper of the Peace Master): Doesn´t work for allied Dedicated to Good units. So their description should state “The caster´s Dedicated to Evil/Good Units…”

Age of Magic: It doesn´t reduce the required Mana for Terraforming and Clear the rapids.

Undead Population amount in Ghoul-cities have the wrong Icon:

Blood Altar: Description should state that only living cities get the Population growth penalty.

Holly Domain: Works on caster´s cities and vassalls, not on allied cities.

Sorceror´s Dread Omen: On Undead cities there is no -100 Undead Population growth penalty.

Dreadnought´s 5 Gold per Village could be listed in the current pre-researched Empire Upgrade „Dreadnought“.
    On the other hand, the Necromancer Bonus for city-income is missing in the description of the Necromancer Empire Upgrade, too.

Incorporeals are unaffected by Inflict Stun/Static Shield, Inflict Immolation/Fire Aura and Inflict Freezing Cold/Frost Aura.

/gladis

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  gladis.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  gladis.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  gladis.

Hiliadan

– Advanced Seafaring gives +6 MP to Embarked units (this bonus is not listed)

Rodmar18

Mountaineering
    – Mountaineering is said to give -8 MOV/hex on Mountain terrain.
    – Advanced Mountaineering is said to give -12 MOV/hex on Mountain terrain.
    -> Are these bonuses cumulative? I figure that Mountaineering is not a prerequisite for Advanced Mountaineering, so that Advanced Mountaineering must refer to absolute bonus, not added bonus.

Giants Dwelling
    After you build Eon/Era Rock (approximate translation), the units produced at the dwelling get the Dragon Killer ability.
    However, we read on a Fire Giant’s info panel:
    *Eon/Era Rock: Produced units in this dwelling gain Dragon Killer ability. (Inherent)
    *Dragon Killer: … (Eon/Era Rock)

This double entry is against other unit abilities granted by built facilities. For instance:
    After you build a FlowRock Citadel:
    *Flowrock Machine: … (Inherent)
    After you build a Mercenary Camp:
    *Mercenary: … (Inherent)

Suggestion: only *Dragon Killer: … (Inherent) should be displayed.

Check other dwelling facilities that grant unit abilities for consistency.

Slayer’s Doubt
    No immune categories is listed in the description whereas a Bone Collector is not affected by the spell.

Frostling Queen Guard’s Oath of Protection
    Status’ description currently copies the ability description. As the ability has two effects (+2 DEF, and “Absorb Pain” status), “Oath of Protection” status description could well only inform about the +2 DEF bonus (no need to inform on “Absorb Pain” and the fact that the ability can be used only once per fight: this belongs to the ability’s description). Moreover, you could even change the name into a new status “Protective Stance: this unit has sworn an oath of protection and got +2 DEF (Oath of Protection).” Then, the ability description would inform that the Queen Guard get two status: “Protective Stance” and “Absorb Pain”.

Archdruid’s Rust
    In the description, this spell is said to reduce the target’s armor, with a chance to apply the “Deteriorated” status to it (if a Machine). Then, the reduced armor effect is associated to another “Rust” entry. This could be changed to a new “Rusted: this unit is rusted and suffer a -2 DEF penalty until… (Rust)”. To be clear, I think that ability/spell and status/effect should share the same name only when a single status is associated to this ability/spell, and not when more than one status, or one status and some stat buff/debuff are associated to it.

Ice Queen’s Ice Nova
    add that the Nova’s effects affect only enemy units (the damage part, at least).

Frostling Dire Warg Mount’s animation rate
    I’m pretty sure that Freya’s mount (Frostling Archdruid hero) don’t move at the same apparent speed as a custom Frostling Warlord leader) with same default mount. One merely walks while the other rather runs. In case this isn’t restricted to Freya, testing the case should be quick: just enter a battle with both a Frostling leader and a hero.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Rodmar18.

Rodmar18

Oups! Last one is obviously not an imprecise description.

Hiliadan

I’m not sure if it is true or not: Resurgence does not work if the corpse disappears, for instance because of Raise Cadaver used on it or Healing Essence.

Similarly, Whispers of the Fallen do not give XP if the corpse is destroyed.

Resurgence works even if the corpse disappears. The key thing is the corpse must not be transformed into another unit (e.g. a Cadaver).

Whispers give RP if the corpse is destroyed. The rule is that the unit must be displayed as dead in the battle result screen.

Another stuff that could be precised, but it might be going too far, is what happens when some effects are cancelled, or what can cancel them.
    For instance when a mind-control is broken, I believe the unit has full MP. Conversely, when a Taunt or Panick is cancelled, the unit has no AP at all.

Opinions on that? Should we precise that or not?

New one:
    – Healing Essence: the +100 morale works only for 1 turn (looks like an oversight)

Rodmar18

Meditation (Peace Keeper)
    Damage bonus is for melee attacks only.

Flying Circus (new structure)
    It is correctly guarded by exotic animals, and its description on the map is correct. However, when you visit it, text belongs to the Inn, as well as the units that can be recruited here (e.g. Elven Griffon, Human City Guard, Tigran Cheetah, Dwarven Prospector…).

X Killer (e.g. Animal Killer)
    This ability is displayed in the small unit info block that pops up when you aim at a target, as being a modifier of the attack/retaliation, even for ranged attacks, whereas I think that they don’t apply to ranged attacks. Likewise, X Killer description is said to grant +3 pĥysical damage -> change to “melee damage”.

Murderous Instinct (Instinct meurtrier)
    This ability’s description doesn’t tell about the new races (Frostlings, Halflings, Tigrans), whereas it works for them as well.

Guardian Flames
    Reformulate (move a sentence upward) because Machines and Undead are not affected at all, and not only by out-of-combat effects as it may seem (healing on strategic map).

Frozen (status)
    Precise the amount of elemental protection (could be 40% Fire and 40% Frost).

Spiritual Freedom (Peace Keeper)
    When you get units as a quest reward from either a dwelling or a city, they don’t benefit from the Spiritual Freedom’s effect, i.e. the Meditation ability. Only units given as a tribute do receive Meditation. However, the spell’s description is clear: any produced or summoned unit in the city’s domain gains Meditation. Either this behavior is intended or it should be corrected, as a unit has always to be produced or summoned before being given to another player. Either only Spiritual Freedom is concerned, or any other city spell modifying new units’ properties. Experienced at Dragon dwelling and Tigran indy/vassal city.

Hiliadan

v1.26 of the balance mod should include updates for 29 descriptions and Tome of Wonders pages are updated to correct imprecise or incorrect descriptions. Full list: all with GC48a in the first column here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eVOyD2rdiUb4PytVhaKT1rxNiWMquRAlnXw587VwBpg/edit?usp=sharing

That’s up to the end of p.2 of this thread.

EDIT:
    – Breath are not affected by Blinded

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Hiliadan.

Hiliadan

Might have been already reported:
    – Berserk can’t target MCI units (or at least Sphinx is immune) (doesn’t seem very consistent, it’s not a mind control!)

Rodmar18

Unless you consider that mind control is not just about controlling the unit! Berserk, Taunt, Demoralize (only one of the happyness damaging abilities, not those that are based on illness/poison/black magic) do alter the mind balance indeed, and strong-willed units like Sphinx, First-Borns, leaders, etc, should be/are consistently immune, imo. What to think about all the spirit-based effects that can be dispelled by Break Control and that don’t target specifically the undead (dazzled, panicked, broken spirit, despaired…)? Aren’t spirit and mind somewhat linked?

By the way, shouldn’t all the abilities (base game, DLCs, PBEM & SP mod) be put in a big table, easy to be cross-read, so that one can immediatly tell which ability inflicts which status, and compare the graduation in status in a given category (e.g what are illness-based status and effects, what status and abilities are associated with happyness)? As a translator, I’d find this convenient to choose proper words (e.g. crippled vs impaired, shaken vs broken spirit). I could use the wiki to build such a table.

Hiliadan

I’m not clear about all what you mean. 😀

But for me the answer is no, mind-control is not about other things than mind-control. Truly Strong Will units (Sphinxes are not) have 100% Spirit protection and are immune from Berserk, etc. and that’s fine. MCI is only about mind-control for me, that is taking control of a unit.

Rodmar18

I may have mixed MC Immunity with Strong Will. Perhaps, listing all units that have both MCI because mind control is not “technically” possible on them, and a mind subject to emotions (berserk, taunt, …), and comparing them with all the strong willed ones, that are protected against any spirit-base attack, emotional shifts, etc (except when debuffed), would help you into deciding whether there should be four classes of units or only three: Strong Will, (MCI + emotional resilience), MCI, none. Compare them with other somewhat spirit resistant (vs MC) units such as machines and undead.

To add to the complexity, I’d question if other unit categories shouldn’t be naturally protected against some mind-affecting abilities, such as animals (I posted about this question that relates to theocrat’s abilities as well). You can arouse an animal, can you really taunt it or turn it berserk? If you invoke almighty magic or a druidic spell, answer is yes; if you invoke morale, emotions, spoken pikes, …, I’d say no. Perhaps any such ability could result in Feral Mount status instead?

Rodmar18

I’m not clear about all what you mean. 😀

I think this could be settled by using a lot of tags in the wiki, in order to quickly sort all abilities that are categorized as breath attacks, or all the abilities and units that can inflict the Frozen status effect, etc. This would result in hub pages, only displayed when a tag is selected (internal link at the bottom of a browsable page). Some work to do.

As I’ve browsed through the wiki, some little questions arose. I know that the wiki is not up to date but I can’t know if this is due to errors in the game files or not (I don’t have currently the game at hand). So, please take the following as an excuse to double check the game files, my primary concern, as a new mod version is bound to be released soon, even if the wiki pages could be corrected/appended in the process.

Again, questions are based on available information on the wiki pages, and perhaps they are linked to errors in the game files.

Arctic Walking: does it stack with Forestry (as it does on steppes with Barrens Walking)
    ?
    Stunning Touch, Freezing Touch: effect’s duration is said to last for 2T, yet the status effect pages says 1T.
    Inflict Scorching Heat, Inflict Frosbite: effect’s duration is said to last for 3T, yet the status effect pages say 2T.
    Spirit Ray: “Shoots a spirit ray at target enemy unit” -> “Shoots spirit bolts at target enemy unit”; perhaps change ability’s name as well.
    Compare to “Shoots shock/poisoned/magic/fire bolts”, “Shoots a volley of”
    (it’s the x3 arcing shots’ version of single, straight shot Spirit Blast)
    Lightning Shock: “Shoots shock bolts at target enemy unit” -> “Cast a shock bolt right at target enemy unit”
    Compare to “… Spit”, “Frost Shard”.
    (it’s the single, straight shot version of x3, arcing shot Shoot Shock Bolts)
    Weakening Breath: medium range is not written at the same place as with other breath attacks (perhaps formatting is not up to date).
    Frost Throwing: correctly linked to Frost Tank, but not listed under Abilities/Damage (to the opposite of Fire Throwing/Flame Tank).
    Naga Fire: confirm that difference with Bane Fire is straight versus arcing bolt? (One comment says that they are the same)
    Shoot Poison Dart: “Shoot poison darts”: single missile or x3? (I don’t remember)
    Slingshot: no description besides general description: x3?, straight?, range penalty?
    Smiting Prayer Bolts: single shot or x3?
    Mosquito Darts: absence of range penalty not mentioned (if I remember well).
    Throw Stones: damage?
    Doom Gaze: confirm absence of engagement penalty; no cooldown?
    Pledge of Protection: the wiki tells about any female Frostling units, yet doesn’t list White Witch nor Ice Queen. In-game files don’t list any Frostling unit besides the two later (in French, at least).
    Erymanthian Boar: no Summoned trait?
    Wildlife Refuge: tells that Summoned units require 25% less mana, and Animal and Monster units require 25% less gold. What about Summoned units that are neither Animal nor Monster, if the case can happen? Are they related to wild, wild life? (Ancestral Warriors?, summonning spells granted as a reward).

Hiliadan

I think this could be settled by using a lot of tags in the wiki, in order to quickly sort all abilities that are categorized as breath attacks, or all the abilities and units that can inflict the Frozen status effect, etc.

You mean that: https://age-of-wonders-3.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities (+ sub pages like https://age-of-wonders-3.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities/Damage)
    and that: https://age-of-wonders-3.wikia.com/wiki/Index:Abilities

I know that the wiki is not up to date

I don’t know why you say that, it is up to date. Some content are missing but very few.

Stunning Touch, Freezing Touch: effect’s duration is said to last for 2T, yet the status effect pages says 1T.

For this and the rest, please clarify where you saw each information. Where did you see 2 turns?

I don’t have time to go over the tons of stuff Gladis and you post, so please prepare the work a lot more. v1.26 will contain only updates to descriptions up to p.2. I don’t think we’ll be able to absorb all the content of this thread until at least v1.28 given that p.3 and 4 have much longer posts from both of you.

Rodmar18

I understand the need for more detailed reports. I’ll revise all my posts on the last pages when I get to play again with 1.25, with added screenshots.

Freezing Touch,etc: I only read the http://age-of-wonders-3.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities/Debuff page and the on-hover tooltips that seem to be stored in template pages.
    Hover on “Stun” link on http://age-of-wonders-3.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Stunning_Touch
    (2T for both ability’s “duration” and status effect’s duration); hover on “Freeze” link on http://age-of-wonders-3.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Freezing_Touch
    (2T for ability’s “duration” and but 1T for status effect’s duration).
    For the other ones, I read:
    http://age-of-wonders-3.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities/(category) for abilities;
    http://age-of-wonders-3.wikia.com/wiki/(faction) or http://age-of-wonders-3.wikia.com/wiki/(class) for units;
    http://age-of-wonders-3.wikia.com/wiki/(class) for spells.

I think this could be settled by using a lot of tags in the wiki

I mean that even if there is already a hierarchy, either through page categorization or list of internal links, there is not much cross-referencing.
    Each status effect could list any ability/spell that induces it.
    Each ability/spell could list any unit that uses it.
    Each ability/spell/status effect could be categorized under sub-categories that refer to their field of action (e.g. Physical Debuff, Happyness Damage, Spiritual Effect).
    For example, “Shaken” is reachable through/listed under Passive Ability Template (category), Conversion (link), Status Effect (link). There could be additional links or categories like the inducing abilities/spells “Cause fear”, “Charm”, “Seduce”, plus “Morale Debuff”, “Spiritual Abilities”. Perhaps even a second level of links listing all the units/classes that can inflict “Shaken” (through listed abilities/spells).
    “Blinded” could likewise be linked to “Physical Debuff”, “Blind” spell, “Blinding Aura” ability, “Divine Vengeance” spell, etc.
    Perhaps another subsection in units and spells’ sections and tables would generate the intented result (Would they be pages instead of sections, wiki categories could be simply added, and such a category’s page would display the intented result).

I know that the wiki is not up to date

I don’t know why you say that

I believe I read somewhere that the wiki was not to be considered as an authentic reference to report in-game description bugs. But it was maybe an old statement. Sorry for the offense.

gladis

Spiritual Freedom (Peace Keeper)
    When you get units as a quest reward from either a dwelling or a city, they don’t benefit from the Spiritual Freedom’s effect, i.e. the Meditation ability. Only units given as a tribute do receive Meditation. However, the spell’s description is clear: any produced or summoned unit in the city’s domain gains Meditation. Either this behavior is intended or it should be corrected, as a unit has always to be produced or summoned before being given to another player. Either only Spiritual Freedom is concerned, or any other city spell modifying new units’ properties. Experienced at Dragon dwelling and Tigran indy/vassal city.

Same should Count for Scales of Fortune (Grey Guard Adept) and Embrace Darkness (Shadowborn Adept).
    But why did you cast the Spell on Vassals? Only for testing issues? 🙂
    And if you confirm that they can be casted on Dwellings, this should be added in the description!

Rodmar18

Not for testing issues. I cast it because I had mana income enough, and I liked better getting frost wyrms and sphinxes with the Meditation ability. Nothing prevented me from casting it on allied dwellings and cities.

Although my experience is limited, I don’t remember any produced/summoned unit modifying city spell not being castable on a dwelling. Indeed, I believe that any domain-related spell can be cast on on any allied domain source (perhaps not on fortresses), but I’m not sure (cursing spells, wall spells?). Imo, that could be logical; only spells that damage population, hapiness and/or economics should be impossible to cast on allied cities and dwellings (or else, this could break the alliance/vasselage).

gladis

There are some. Warp Domain and Mana Fuel Cells for example can´t be casted on Dwellings.
    Therefore it´s really hard that the desciption is not clear for so many spells.

Rodmar18

I see that those last spells don’t affect produced units. I think that we (I) need some methodology here, so that we (I) can provide Hiliadan with a comprehensive list of strategic city spells and a control check if they can be cast on any neutral/friendly/allied/vassal dwellings and/or cities, if their description is consistent, and let the balance experts decide if something has to be changed. I start getting some end-of-game saves, so that I should be able to begin this thoroughful listing with a few classes and specializations.

marcuspers1

One of the main benefits with casting Scales of Fortune, Embrace Darkness or Spiritual Freedom on a vassal city is that the units that are given as a tribute get the “dedicated to X” trait. Also, if you absorb the city the spell is still active so you won’t “lose” any CP for that reason. As Rodmar pointed out, it can also be beneficial if you summon units from/in that domain as it might be closer to your army.

Still need to check if a unit provided as a quest reward get the “dedicated to X” trait when the spell is active. A wild guess is that it will.

Hiliadan

I think that we (I) need some methodology here, so that we (I) can provide Hiliadan with a comprehensive list of strategic city spells and a control check if they can be cast on any neutral/friendly/allied/vassal dwellings and/or cities, if their description is consistent, and let the balance experts decide if something has to be changed. I start getting some end-of-game saves, so that I should be able to begin this thoroughful listing with a few classes and specializations.

1/ use cheat codes to do that kind of testing, it’s much faster: http://aow.triumph.net/forums/topic/any-cheats-for-aow3/#post-228129
    2/ it would make more sense to report spells that CANNOT target Vassals or Dwellings, since most spells can. We should note only exceptions, not general rules (even if Gladis would like us to write every valid targets on every spells :D).

Rodmar18

Thank you.
    Shame on me: I wouldn’t have known that Tasman was a Dutch explorer if you had asked me.

Hiliadan

Proposal: rename “Treasure structures” into “Adventure structures” in the RMG setting screen, to avoid confusion between “Treasure sites” (which can be affected by spells like Sanctified Sites and include also Resource structures like Gold Mine) and “Treasure structures” which are all non-Visit, non-Resource structures.

gladis

Another stuff that could be precised, but it might be going too far, is what happens when some effects are cancelled, or what can cancel them.
    For instance when a mind-control is broken, I believe the unit has full MP. Conversely, when a Taunt or Panick is cancelled, the unit has no AP at all.

Opinions on that? Should we precise that or not?

I think we should precise it as it can be really important in hard battles.

Rodmar18

About the AP/MP left when a spirit debuff is cancelled, context could help answering. If the effect was seriously affecting the mind balance (taunt, berserk, panick), one can consider that the unit needs up to the end of the turn to fully recover from its former disturbed mind state, hence a consumption of any AP/MP left at the cancellation’s time. If the unit was controlled, one can consider the same, or that the cancellation is instant and doesn’t consume any MP/AP left.

Viewing 29 posts - 91 through 119 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.