Creating new Hated, Disliked and Like Terrain/Climate entries

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Modding and Map Making Creating new Hated, Disliked and Like Terrain/Climate entries

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Graxx 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thariorn

I’m currently working on a Mod which aims to bring back Azracs as a fully playable race and I’m kinda lost on how I would go to create new entries for the Liked/Disliked/Hated Terrain/climate stuff in the Racedefinition.

While most cases are covered via existing entries, I can not figure out how to create a new one, e.g. “Likes Tropical”.
    But seeing how “Hates Tropical” exists, surely a way to create an inverse is possible?

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by  Thariorn. Reason: Tags

Gloweye

Likes Tropical exists, it’s used on Domain of the Sun.

The city versions of liked terrain, btw, are in terrainlogic IIRC

Thariorn

Hmm, must’ve missed that one o.o

Thanks for the quick answer Gloweye

Graxx

You need to be in AOW_terrainlogic.rpk and make for example Like artic and that will then show up in Racelogic.rpk. Now you can give it to your desired race. Also Human Group Property is for making Human units liking artic for example.

You also need to save and restart the editor to have it show up.

This from my old post where i asked the same question:P

Thanks for the help Gloweye and Bob5 your idea’s worked perfecly!. Humans now like to be on ice:),and some other terrains.

I know now that Racelogic.rpk is where you need to make the city’s happy towards Arctic for example and Group Property for the units.

Thanks again for the great help.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  Graxx.
    • This reply was modified 5 years ago by  Graxx.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.