Dear Triumph…

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Dear Triumph…

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  iceboy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cleftjaw

…I want to take some time to say thank you.

Thank you for your hard work.
    Thank you for creating one of the greatest tbs games i have ever played. There is hardly a game I have played for so long without ever getting bored or losing interest.
    Thank you for making a big and meaty addon and selling it at a fair (maybe even too low) price…like in the olden times 😉
    Thank you for listening to what the players have to say and not being afraid to make big changes to your game.
    Thank you for your remarkable presence in the forums and the great community service (like weekly dev updates, let’s plays, pbem showcase).
    Thank you Triumph.

Klydon

+1

Dohlenmann

I just love the new expansion and AoW3 in general. Big up! If it were for me, you can do countless other expansions too.

kwibus

+1

Moloc32

+1 thank you guys loving the new expansion!

Arlow

+1 can’t put it into words… could, but would take away from playing time

alyra

+1 been itching to get home today from work to play some more!

I think this expansion I am going to try playing with others online, so long as people are gentle! 🙂

kingnoodle

I spent 6 hours playing this morning. It’s a great expansion to an otherwise pretty awesome game. Well done devs. Well done

DragonWolf87

+1

And I still have so much to enjoy, cause I recently just started the Halfling campaign. So not only will I slowly discover the new features of EL when I start it’s campaign I’m yet to discover the many new additions of GR :D:D:D

iceboy

Agreed! This is the best in the series and one of my favorite games of all time! I only nit pick at times because I love the game so much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.