Ecian the Robot Lord

We’ve moved over to the paradox forums. Please come visit us there to discuss:
You can still read the collective wisdom - and lolz - of the community here, but posting is no longer possible.

Home Forums Age of Wonders 3 Discussions Ecian the Robot Lord

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ecian 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ecian

Hi there folks! I am bringing you another play through of Age of Wonders 3 in my gloriously wonderful (and sometimes bad) style.

Meet Ecian, the Robot Lord. Nothing can stand in his way to domination!

AoW3 Ecian the Robot Lord, #1

kwibus

It’s cool that you are making Let’s plays for this game, but the difficulty on knight suggests it won’t be very interesting for me and I’m afraid for most here.

Please do go on though. It’s still promoting the game and you’ll improve by playing! Sometimes I wish I had the tools, but most of all time to do this.

Ecian

It’s cool that you are making Let’s plays for this game, but the difficulty on knight suggests it won’t be very interesting for me and I’m afraid for most here.

Please do go on though. It’s still promoting the game and you’ll improve by playing! Sometimes I wish I had the tools, but most of all time to do this.

I cannot lie. The Knight difficulty was a mistake. When I went back and watched the video I had a very large facepalm. The problem is that I have to batch record in big long sessions due to real life. I wish there was a way to change the difficulty mid-game. For now I have to let it play out and I will just have to be much more careful next time when setting up the game. =(

Ecian

I wanted to edit my post above but cannot figure out how.

I am working on a way to remedy this. I plan on restarting the series now before it gets deeper. I’ll either just trash the rest of the footage or dump it all online in a huge dump so if anyone cares to see it they can. It certainly will not be my daily upload.

I feel so dumb. =(
    The good news is I should have some Skyrim footage to help space out the AoW3 footage. That will hold me over until my next large recording session.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Ecian.

kwibus

Hey don’t smack yourself to hard for this 😉

Ecian

Flying through the series at a break neck pace. Two videos today.

Part 2

Part 3

Outis

@ecian

to edit posts on this forum use this URL address format:

http://ageofwonders.com/forums/reply/XXXXXX/edit/

You need to Insert your post number for the XXXXXX. So to edit your post you would use this as the URL address:

http://ageofwonders.com/forums/reply/242672/edit/

Ecian

Episode 4!

Part 4

Ecian

Age of Wonders 3 #5 Angry Gods

Part 5

Ecian

Age of Wonders 3 #6
    A million un-greased wheels

We continue marching on all the while the worst sound in the world plaques our ears.

Part 6

Ecian

Part 7

Ecian

Age of Wonders 3 #8
    Never apologize!

Part 8

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.